Chapter 30: Sightless?!

Chapter 30 is here~ Yus~ anyway I don't own cardfight vangaurd at all, Bushiroad does sadly~ anyway enough talking, let the chapter start!

The brunette kept glancing towards the bandages that covered the smaller boy's eyes as they headed towards the Sendou residence. They reminded him of when he first initially saw Aichi in the hospital.

"I can't wait for tomorrow"

The small boy chirped as he quickened his pace in excitement, Kai let a smile slip by as he watched the boy's enthusiasm.

"That makes two of us"

He replied, speeding up to match his pace with the younger boy so as to help if the sightless boy fell.

"Hopefully I'll be able to play vangaurd once more"

The brunette nodded in agreement, hoping to see the young boy once again play the game that filled his life with happiness.

"Though I really want to take the bandages off right now...."

Aichi whispered as he carefully touched the bandages covering his eyes with his hands, the brunette sighed.

"Aichi your eyes need to heal"

The blue haired boy frowned slightly at the brunette's words.

"But there's not much to heal anyway so it should be fine..."

The brunette was getting slightly amused by the smaller boy's lack of care for the doctor's words, he guessed it was partially because he was worried.

"Aichi you should just wait for a day, that way you won't be breaking the doctor's rules"

Kai reasoned, he wasn't sure if he wanted the boy to follow the rules placed by the doctor or not, however he didn't want to encourage Aichi if he wasn't positively sure himself.

"The sky sure is blue today"

The blue haired boy whispered as he kept his back to the brunette, Kai raised a brow and checked to see if Aichi had removed the bandages or not. He frowned when he just saw a slight smile on his face.

"Aichi..."

"I take it by your words that you didn't like my joke..."

The younger boy sighed sadly, the frown didn't leave the brunette's face.

"Aichi you're acting odd"

"Maybe it's because I feel so confused because I'm so excited but I'm also scared to find out..."

The blue haired boy whispered softly, the brunette understood where the smaller boy was coming from for he too felt the same way yet probably nowhere near as strongly as Aichi.

"Don't worry everything will be okay"

The brunette replied, trying to lighten the other boy's mood.

"But what if its actually not....."

Aichi whispered softly, half to himself.

"Aichi, you've suffered so much lately.... I'm positive that its now time for your luck to make a U-Turn for the better"

The brunette said as he placed his hand on the smaller boy's shoulders, Aichi looked back at the brunette and smiled slightly.

"Kai.... I really.... Hope you're right..."

Aichi sniffed, the brunette realized that the cheeriness of the smaller boy was just to cover up his anxiety.

"Aichi you can't cry, your bandages would get soaked"