Chapter 15: Missing person

Chapter 15 is here~ I do not own cardfight vangaurd at all~ and just to build suspense we'll see what Kai is doing currently instead of Aichi~

The brunette sighed with relief as soon as school ended. He couldn't wait to head towards his new lover's house to see how the blue haired boy was doing. For some reason the brunette felt uneasy though he had no idea why he felt like that.

"Hey Kai, ya heading over to Aichi's house now?"

A cheeky grinning blond said as he hung his arm over the jade eyed brunette's shoulder. The brunette sighed with slight annoyance and made his usual tch sound.

"No, I'm heading home and going to take a nap"

Miwa smirked at his friend's response guessing that what the brunette had said was a total lie.

"Fine, well I was heading to check up on our friend anyway so I wouldn't mind of you tagged along"

Jade eyes narrowed at the blond before the brunette sighed.

"Whatever..."

The two teens then began to head towards the Sendou residence, the brunette growing more and more annoyed by his friend's presence by the second.

He knew that he and Aichi couldn't spend some good time together if the cheeky blond was also there.

"Aww Kai, don't be mad at me just because I'm going to interrupt you and Aichi's time together. I'm his friend too"

The blond joked after the two had walked for a while to break the silence.

"I have no idea what you're talking about"

The brunette said, the blond's eyes glimmered with a hint of mischief for a second.

"Oh no need to hide it from me Kai, I saw you two in the hospital"

Miwa's words made the brunette stop in his tracks, he then glared dangerously towards his friend.

"You didn't..."

A huge grin plastered the blond's face even though he was facing an intense glare.

"So it is true! I didn't see anything but it seemed as if something happened with you and Aichi"

The blond laughed, Kai really felt the urge to smack his childish friend on the top of the head. Of course, he refrained himself from doing so because it seemed so unlike him.

"Miwa don't you dare tell anyone"

The brunette's tone sent an unpleasant shiver down Miwa's spine. The blond's face swiftly switched to serious.

"Yeah, I get where you're coming from.... I won't tell unless absolutely necessary"

The brunette nodded, content with his annoying yet reliable friend's answer.

"Wait, isn't that Emi?"

The brunette looked towards where Miwa was looking to see the peach haired girl running along the streets with a slightly worried expression on her face.

The two teens swiftly made their way over towards the young girl. When she noticed the two, her blue eyes filled with tears.

"What's wrong Emi?"

The brunette asked, he was really curious as to why Aichi's sister was running about all worried.

"Aichi's missing.... He wouldn't just leave the house but he's not at home..."

The peach haired girl's words sent slight unease into the two teens, they also both knew that their blue haired friend wasn't the kind of person to intentionally make others worry.

"When was he seen last?"

Kai said, doing his best to not show how concerned he was to the young girl. Emi frowned before sighing.

"I saw him last before I headed out for school, mom saw him last shortly after that before she went upstairs to clean..."

"So Aichi was last seen about six hours ago..."

The blond mused as he tried to think of reasons as to why Aichi would leave the house in his condition.

"Maybe someone around the house noticed Aichi leave"

The peach haired girl shook her head sadly at the brunette's suggestion.

"No, me and my mom already asked the neighbours if they had seen Aichi leave the house but nobody saw him"

The brunette didn't like how strange the situation was, it just didn't seem proper to him.

"Aichi wouldn't have been able to go very far alone...."

The brunette said as he swiftly looked around for a second in hopes of catching a glimpse of the all too familiar blue hair that belonged to Aichi.

"What if someone took him"

The blond bit his tongue as soon as the words left his mouth, blue eyes widened on horror while jade ones gave him a deathly glare.

"Aichi's a smart person Miwa...."

The peach haired girl whimpered softly as she imagined her brother surrounded by a bunch of muscular looking thugs.

"Y-yeah, I'm sorry for thinking like that"

Miwa said, now feeling guilty for doubting his friend and making the young girl even more upset than she already was.

"He's smart but he's also kind.... With how he currently is right now.... Someone could easily take advantage of his kindness"

The brunette said, he really hoped that his thoughts were perfectly wrong and that the missing boy had actually gotten lost. However he didn't want to rule out any possibilities just in case their friend was actually in trouble.

"What if that's true?...."

The peach haired girl whispered softly as she wiped the tears out of her eyes.

"Then we call the police!"

Miwa chimed, excited at the idea of Aichi being found more easily than they had thought.

"No, we can't file a missing person report until a few days have passed but I'm not sure..."

Kai sighed.

"But so much can happen in just a few hours!"

Emi cried out, she couldn't believe the police would sit on their buts and wait a few days before looking.

"Yeah but a lot of people our age run away, party, or even break curfew often. The police would just think that's the case...."

The brunette replied, not too pleased about how the police work after thinking about it a little.

"So we have to wait?...."

Miwa nodded sadly at the peach haired girl's question.

"Yeah, I think you should head home. I don't think Aichi would like you just running around randomly looking for him."

The brunette sighed, Emi nodded before sadly returning to the Sendou residence.

The brunette went to walk away when a hand on his shoulder stopped him.

"I know you, you're going to search for Aichi. So count me in too"

The blond said with a smile.

"No"

"Great where do you th- wait why not?"

The brunette ignored his friend and continued walking, said blond pouted slightly before following in the search for Aichi.

Me: that's the end of the chapter~ wonder what Aichi is doing~~

Kai: >.> he better be okay....

Miwa: don't worry we'll find him

Kai: I don't need help

Miwa: Kai! Come on pal!

Me: hehe well we'll get back to where Aichi is next chapter~ hope ya enjoyed~