Chapter 13: Abducted

Chapter 13 is here~~~ I don't own cardfight vangaurd at all~ Bushiroad does sadly.... Anyway let the story start!

"I was thinking of staying home to spend more time with you"

The smaller boy blushed at the brunette's words.

"Kai you should go to school... I don't want you to get behind in any classes because of me"

The brunette sighed at the blue haired boy's words, they were reasonable yet he still didn't want to leave the boy.

"Fine.... See you after school?"

"Sure"

With that the brunette reluctantly left the smaller boy and went to his own house to get changed. The smaller boy looked over towards the sound of footsteps exiting the kitchen.

"Aichi I hope you know that you're not going to school today"

Shizuka said with a smile, she didn't want her son to over exert himself, she just wanted him to relax as he healed.

The blue haired nodded, he had already guessed that his mother wouldn't allow him to go to school for a while. Probably not until he was fully accustomed to not being able to see.

"Yeah I know..."

The cyan haired mother felt sympathetic for her son as she went to go check to see if Emi was ready for school yet.

The peach haired girl came down the stairs all ready for school as her mother went to go check on her.

"Bye mom, bye Aichi!"

The peach haired girl called before exiting the house, Aichi smiled at how energetic his little sister seemed to be.

The blue haired boy lounged on the couch for a while, his mother busy cleaning upstairs. Until he decided that he would try checking the mailbox.

The blue haired boy knew that his mom could do it easily, however he wanted to practice navigating himself around objects.

He got up from the couch carefully and began to walk slowly in the direction of where he remembered the front door to be located. He smiled to himself when he felt the smooth handle in his hands, he was slightly proud that he had made it on his own.

Aichi then turned the handle and stepped outside, not bothering to put on shoes because he was just checking the mail. The blue haired boy sighed happily at the feeling of the warm sun and the cool air.

He then felt along the wall of the house until his hands came across the cool metallic surface of the mailbox, he felt inside it and recoiled slightly when he felt a spider web on his hand.

Aichi shook his hand to rid itself of the web, there wouldn't have been any webs if they had gotten any mail so the blue haired boy went to go back inside.

"Hey kid!"

Aichi looked around at the sound of a voice confused.

"Yeah you with the blue hair, can you give me directions?"

The blue haired boy located the direction where the voice called from and walked over carefully.

"Sure... Where are you trying to get to?"

The small boy asked, who he guessed was a man by the sound of the voice.

"Hmm let's see I wanted to go some place with you"

"Um excuse me?"

The blue haired boy stepped back slightly from the direction of the voice, he felt uneasy and decided that he shouldn't associate with the person any longer.

"You heard me, right"

The man smiled as he walked closer, towards the smaller boy who was slowly backing away. The blue haired boy squeeked in surprise as he backed up into something, the stranger smiled as his friend grabbed the blue haired boy's arms.

A look of panic crossed over the confused blue haired boy's face as he began to struggle against the person grabbing on to him.

"Hmm seems like this one will be fun Rico"

The one holding the struggling Aichi said as he looked over at his black haired partner.

"I agree Litch"

The black haired man said as he and his red haired friend threw the disorientated blue haired boy into their truck.

The smaller boy couldn't comprehend what was happening as he felt a sickly smelling cloth cover his mouth and nose and something being wrapped around his eyes. The blue haired boy's assaulters didn't know that he was blind.

Aichi tried to struggle but felt sleep starting to weigh on him, the blue haired boy struggled to stay awake but eventually passed out.

With the small boy unconscious in the back of their truck, Rico and Litch drove away from the Sendou residence. Pleased that they had spotted someone cute to have fun with.

Meanwhile, Kai had just reached his own house, he entered it and went to go change his clothes. Unaware that his new blue haired lover had been taken by complete strangers.

The brunette sighed after he finished changing, he then exited his house to go to school, he wanted school to pass by swiftly so that he could spend more time with Aichi. Sadly, the brunette had no idea that his wishes were most likely not going to come true.

"Hey Kai!"

The brunette looked over to see his blond haired friend Miwa, he scowled slightly at the loud boy before ignoring him.

"Awww Kai don't be in such a fowl mood just because Aichi wouldn't let you skip school"

The blond haired boy teased with a sky smile, the brunette narrowed his eyes at the blond haired boy.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Miwa"

The brunette didn't want his loud friend to know of him and Aichi's relationship, all that would result in was a bunch of teasing for them both.

"Kai I've known you for a while, I know there's something between you two!"

The brunette was really starting to get annoyed with his friend, sadly their destination was the same place.

"Tch, whatever think what you want"

The brunette knew that strongly denying something would just make the blond haired boy know he was lying.

The blond haired boy made one of his silly grins and said nothing, he could see right through him and was glad that the brunette had someone who he truly loved even if it wasn't him.

With that the blond haired boy began per steering the brunette on other matters as they made their way to school.

Me: hehe that's the end of the chapter~

Kai: what's going to happen to Aichi?...

Me: who knows? ^-^ hehe

Kai: >.> I knew I had a bad feeling....

Me: hehe ^_^ anyway hope ya enjoyed the chapter~~