Chapter 18: Filthy

Chapter 18 is here~ I don't own cardfight vangaurd at all~~ so let the chapter start~

The brunette gazed at the smaller boy in confusion, he hadn't expected to be pushed away so harshly.

"Aichi it's fine, you're probably still on edge about being lost...."

Kai said as softly as he could, he didn't believe his words but he wanted to at least make the smaller boy feel more at ease.

"Sorry.... I really didn't mean to..."

The blue haired boy whispered, the brunette frowned when he noticed that the boy was still shivering.

"Aichi, it's fine I understand just go rest now and I'll make sure nothing harms you"

Aichi shook his head.

"I don't deserve to rest, can you please take me to my house?..."

The brunette looked out a window to see that the downpour hadn't subsided, he really doubted that going outside in the rain would being wit the blue haired boy.

"No, I'm sorry but I can't do that"

Tears started to well up inside the smaller boy's sightless eyes. He didn't want to be within the brunettes presence. Not because he didn't like him but because he didn't feel as if he deserved to be with him.

"Please....."

The smaller boy begged, the desperation within his voice almost made the brunette give in but Kai did his best to ignore it.

"No, it's not safe and I don't want you to get any more injuries than you already had..... So much has happened to you in such a short time..."

The brunette winced when he remembered seeing the smaller boy get hit by a truck right in front of him.

"It doesn't matter if I get hurt again..."

The soft words that the blue haired boy whispered made the brunette furious with him. Kai grabbed the smaller boy's arms and firmly held them.

"Aichi, don't you dare say that! So many people would be sad if you were to get hurt again!"

The brunette's voice was firm, he couldn't believe that the smaller boy had just disregarded his own safety as if it was nothing.

"Nobody would care because I'm filthy!"

Aichi gasped then covered his mouth after realizing what he had just said. The brunette released the smaller boy's arms, shock glistening within his jade eyes.

"Aichi, what do you mean by filthy?...."

The smaller boy turned away from the brunette, not sure as to what to say.

"Nothing, I'm just too tired to think straight, sorry"

"Aichi, you are not filthy. You're one of the more sensible people that I know, there's no way that anyone could claim that you're filthy unless something was accidentally spilt on you!"

Kai said ignoring the words that the smaller boy had whispered.

"Kai, I thought you said that you wouldn't bother me about what happened until I was ready...."

The blue haired boy said, hoping that his words would cause the brunette to stop accidentally reminding him what happened.

"I didn't ask what happened.... I only said that you weren't filthy"

Aichi froze, realizing his mistake.

"Ah, I may have misheard you at some point.... Sorry"

The brunette frowned, guessing that the smaller boy was still lying to him.

"Aichi, tell me what happened"

"But you said I didn't have to!"

The blue haired boy's voice raised a little due to his fear of the brunette thinking he wasn't good enough after he had found out.

"I changed my mind, I'm worried about you"

The blue haired boy flinched slightly when he felt the brunette gently touch his cheek.

"I'm fine Kai, I really am.... Please just help me go home...."

Aichi whispered, barely audible against the falling rain. The brunette caught the smaller boy as he slumped down to the ground, making sure that he didn't fall too quickly of hard.

"No, if I let you go now I'm afraid about what might happen next"

The brunette soothed as he lowered himself to the kneeling Aichi's height.

"Kai please trust me.... I'll be fine"

The brunette shook his head and held the smaller boy's face within his hands.

"No, I need you to trust me.... We are a couple after all, it doesn't matter if its only recent..."

The smaller boy pursed his lips and shook his head sadly in response to the brunette's words.

"No, if you find out..... You'll realize how disgusting and filthy I've become..."

The brunette grasped the smaller boy's shoulders, hard enough that it would have hurt the boy if he could feel pain.

"Aichi, whatever happened wasn't your fault.... I can't help you if you don't tell me what happened."

The blue haired boy didn't even bother to get himself out of the brunette's grasp and looked over at the brunette with his sightless eyes.

"But what if I suggested it because I was scared of dying?"

The brunette froze at the monotone voice that Aichi had used.

"What do you mean?...."

The brunette asked, extremely confused as to what the smaller boy had possibly done.

"I slept with two guys..."

Tears were trickling down the blue haired boy's face before he covered it with his hands.

"What?! There's no way you could have...."

The brunette couldn't believe what he had heard, it was something he himself had never had cross his mind.

The lack of response from the sobbing boy told the brunette all he needed to know. He could tell that the smaller boy had actually slept with two guys. The brunette felt as if a train had hit him as he realized how the blue haired boy must be feeling.

"Aichi...."

Kai had no idea as to what he should say, it also made sense to him why the smaller boy had flinched on several occasions when he had touched him.

"I'm sorry for being so disgusting Kai.... I-I promise after today I'll never bother you again with my presence."

The smaller boy cried softly, the brunette felt a pang in his heart. He really didn't know how to properly comfort someone and was afraid that he had actually made everything worse for the smaller boy.

"Aichi please, it's fine...."

"No it's not.... I was broken and now I've become filthy as well..."

Me: that's the end of the chapter~~

Kai: but I need to -

Me: too bad ^_^ lunch break is almost over

Kai: but-

Me: no, I'm not waiting until tomorrow to post this

Kai: *doesn't even try to argue anymore*

Me: good ^_^ , well anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~