Chapter 23: Cardfight Vangaurd

Chapter 23 is here~ Berry doesn't own cardfight vangaurd no matter how much she wished~

!!!*** was going to do 2000 words min for this chapter unlike the usual 1000 but since I post daily (unable to on weekends or school breaks plus can only write at lunch or if I finish school work during class) I didn't want to leave you guys with only three chapters this week because of Monday being holiday***!!!

The brunette sighed with relief when the blond diss appeared from his sight, it was too early in the morning for loud people.

"Are we almost there?"

The smaller boy asked, curious as to how far they had walked while talking, the brunette looked around and nodded.

"Yeah, just a few more minutes and you'll be back at your home"

The brunette said, his previous annoyance melting away at the sound of the younger boy's soft voice.

"I'm glad, though I wish I could still be with you..."

The smaller boy whispered with slight disappointment. The brunette was a little surprised by his words.

"Oh so you'd prefer being with me?"

Aichi's face went pink with a slight blush as he realized what he had said before.

"W-well of course!...."

The blue haired boy squeaked with embarrassment, the brunette smirked slightly at how shy the smaller boy was.

"Maybe I could sleep over again at your house then"

The smaller boy quickly shook his head on response.

"No it would be too suspicious!"

Aichi's words caused the older teen to frown slightly, he did agree slightly with the boy but he still wanted to keep an eye on him.

"I guess, anyway we're now approaching your front door Aichi"

"Eh?! That was quick!"

The smaller boy replied softly with surprise, he suddenly felt really nervous as he got closer to the door.

"So you just going to stand there?"

The brunette questioned as the smaller boy stopped in front of the door.

"N-no.... I'm just wondering if I'll get in trouble..."

The smaller boy said as he slowly opened the door to his home, the brunette wasn't worried however, he had seen just how much the blue haired was loved by his family.

"It'll be fine Aichi"

The smaller boy nodded before slowly entering his home, he yelped in surprise when he suddenly felt a little bit of weight fly at him.

"Aichi!"

Aichi's surprise melted away as he realized that it was just his peach haired sister.

"Hi Emi..."

The blue haired boy whispered as he patten the girl's peach hair gently.

"Where have you been?!.... When me and mom realized you were gone we....."

The young girl could no longer produce proper sentences as her voice was over taken by sobs.

"I wanted fresh air but I got lost....."

The older brother said with a slight blush, though guilt was swirling within him at the simple yet big lie that he had told his sister.

"Just lost? How can you get lost just from going outside?"