Chapter 3 : Something's off about you

Chapter 3 is here~ ^_^ wonder what'll happen~ anyway Berry doesn't own cardfight vangaurd, Bushiroad does sadly~ anyway let the chapter start!

The brunette was happy beyond words, he hadn't thought that his feelings would be returned by the very person he held them for. The younger boy leaned towards the brunette and stole away his warmth, Kai looked down at the blue haired boy with slight worry. He shouldn't have felt so cold, not when he wasn't laying immobile anymore.

"Kai... I hope you didn't blame yourself for what happened to me..."

Aichi whispered softly as he continued to steal the brunette's warmth. Kai didn't want to lie to his new lover... Well lover is how he now thought of the younger boy, they both had feelings for each other anyway, that on its own made him greatly content.

"I'd be lying if I were to say that I didn't Aichi"

The brunette whispered as his fingers faintly glided over the bandages covering the blue haired boy's eyes, he wanted so badly to see those sparkling sapphire pools shimmer with light like they usually did. The younger boy looked down sadly, even though he couldn't see it was just an action that happened naturally.

"Well don't feel guilty anymore Kai, I'll never regret saving you..."

The younger boy smiled happily, the brunette could tell that the younger boy's words were true. The brunette sighed as he noticed that the younger boy had begun to shiver, he moved the blue haired boy away from him reluctantly and laid him back onto the hospital bed and tucked him in.

"Aichi how cold do you feel?"

The brunette was worried about the younger boy, sure it was chilly in the room but the younger boy was usually more resilient to the cold. The blue haired boy hid under the sheets slightly.

"I'm freezing..."

Kai, touched the boys for head gently to check to see if a fever was present, he frowned when there was none. It would have still worried the brunette slightly if it was a simple fever, however that seemed to not be the case. The brunette pondered why the younger boy was feeling abnormally cold, he could see that the boy was still trembling slightly even under the sheets.

"Kai?...."

The soft voice of the younger boy brought the brunette away from his thoughts. He looked down towards the smaller boy, he suddenly frowned. The he had totally forgotten about all the machines the younger boy had been hooked up to, a thin trail of blood was on the votes wrist and some was on the ground from when the IV slipped out of his wrist.

"Aichi... How did you manage to unhook yourself from all the machines without me noticing?..."

The brunette questioned, the younger boy uncovered his head and smiled sheepishly towards the older teen.

"They were a little annoying, I traced the cords to the plugs and unplugged them..."

The blue haired boy looked slightly guilty, he had known that the machines were there because they were supposed to help him. The brunette shook his head and sighed slightly to himself.

"I'll go get the doctor.... Please stay where you are Aichi"

"Fine.."

The brunette exited the white hospital room and entered the halls, leaving behind the resting blue haired boy. He wanted to have the doctor also check up on the younger boy's health and why he seemed to feel so cold.

After a few minuets of searching, the brunette spotted the blond haired doctor from before, he was talking with one of the nurses about something. He decided to wait patiently, even though he would have rather just went up to the blond haired man.

"Ah Kai, what are you doing here?"

The doctor had turned around and had thankfully spotted the brunette who was leaning against the wall, out if the way of the occasional rushing of medics.

"Aichi has woken up... Could you check on him please? He seemed to somehow unhook himself from all of the machines he was hooked up to... Also, he seemed to be feeling extremely cold"

The doctor smiled kindly towards the brunette before they began to walk back towards the blue haired boy's hospital room.

"So you said Sendou was cold?"

The doctor asked the brunette as they reached Aichi's hospital room. The brunette nodded as he went to sit beside blue haired boy, who in return, looked confused by the second voice he was hearing.

"Who are you?"

The younger boy asked as the doctor gently examined his wrist that still had a thin trail of blood flowing from it. The doctors eyes were focused on the injury as he responded with a gentle voice.

"I'm Dr. Shinko, but you can just call me Shinko if you want"

The younger boy nodded and winced when Shinko rubbed some disinfectant onto his wrist. The brunette felt slightly guilty that he had left the boy while he was bleeding, however he also knew that it was best that an professional was taking care of it.

"That stings..."

The younger boy commented with unease, he didn't whine like most people would have, this made the brunette smirk faintly. He thought that maybe the younger boy would think twice before unhooking himself from medical instruments.

"Yes it does Sendou, but it's your fault, you shouldn't have been so reckless when you can't see..."

The blond haired man sighed as he finished up wrapping the boy's wrist with a medical bandage.

"Sorry... Anyway when can the bandages be removed?"

The smaller boy asked as he touched the bandages over his eyes gently with his fingers, the blond haired man thought for a bit then smiled.

"Right now if you feel no pain in your eyes, the bandages for the most part were for in case you opened your eyes while you were operated on"

Aichi smiled happily as he took off the bandages with some difficulty, the brunette thought it was funny how much effort it took the boy.

"Eh, is there two sets of bandages on my eyes?.."

The blue haired boy asked as he tried to feel for another set of bandages on his face, the smirk that was on the brunette's face faded quickly at the younger boy's words.

"No Sendou there isn't..."

Shinko murmured with confusion, the blue haired boy looked around confused, his once bright sapphire eyes were a shade of dull blue.

Me: that's the end of the chapter~

Kai: .... Aichi? What are you talking about?

Aichi: ..... Kai...

Me: 0.0 hmmm berry glad she ended chappy right here hehe

Kai: I'm not, I want to know what's wrong with him

Me: too bad Kai

Kai: tch...

Me: anyway hope ya liked the chappy~ ^_^