Chapter 11: Patch you up

Chapter 11 is here~ hehe I don't own cardfight vangaurd.... If I did... Aichi wouldn't be stuck with only cameo appearances! >~< anyway let the chapter start!

The blue haired boy nodded at the brunettes sigh. He felt slightly guilty for accidentally harming himself, he also felt very lucky that the brunette was with him.

If the brunette hadn't sated the night over in the smaller boy's house, said boy would have went back to bed after stretching and possibly bleed out over the span of a few hours.

"Okay Kai, I'll be more careful from now on.."

The brunette smiled at the smaller boy's innocence.

"Well anyway, do you have a first aid kit anywhere? We can't just let you bleed now"

The smaller boy narrowed his sightless eyes as he began trying to remember where he had left the first aid kit.

"Ah I remember! It's under my bed"

The brunette frowned at the thought of the first aid kit being under the smaller boy's bed.

"Why's it under your bed Aichi?"

Kai asked as he crouched down to look under the smaller boy's bed, he was surprised to see that there was little to no dust underneath.

"We usually don't get hurt bad enough for a first aid kit, I think the last time it was used was when I was little,
and being picked on"

The blue haired boy's voice softened and went more quiet at the last part, the brunette remembered all the bandages and scrapes that covered Aichi when he had first given him blaster blade.

"I see...."

The brunette murmured as he successfully pulled out a first aid kit from underneath the smaller boy's bed, he narrowed his jade eyes at it because it didn't have a single speck of dust on it, like it had been used recently before.

"You got the first aid kit?"

The blue haired boy asked, not able to see the brunette's actions of course.

"Yeah, remove your pyjama shirt fully so I can tend to your opened wound"

The brunette said as he opened up the first aid kit to take stock of it's contents. The blue haired boy did as he was told and took off his light blue pyjama shirt, the brunette frowned when he noticed even more injuries on the smaller boy, he hoped that they would heel nicely so as to not place scars upon the smaller boy.

Aichi shivered at the cool air that hit his exposed chest, the brunette smiled sympathetically as he took out a bottle of spray on disinfectant. He knew that the smaller boy felt coldness more easily now.

"Aichi I'm going to disinfect your opened injury so that it won't get infected"

The brunette said while he shook the spray can.

"Okay Kai"

Jade eyes narrowed at the smaller boy's lack of response to the normally stinging sensation of disinfectant being sprayed upon the opened wound. It worried the brunette how easily the smaller boy could get hurt but take no notice of it. He didn't think any good from come from the smaller boys loss of pain.

After the brunette finished spraying the blue haired boy's wounds, he took out some wrapping bandages from the first aid kit.

"Now you're going to put up with me bandaging you up Aichi"

The smaller boy nodded at the brunette's words, it felt strange to have the older boy touching him when he couldn't even see.

The brunette on the other hand felt a little uneasy as he wrapped the bandages around Aichi's small and fragile frame. He was relieved when he finished.

"Okay you're all patched up now Aichi, should we head downstairs for breakfast?"

The brunette questioned as he handed the smaller boy a new shirt to change into.

"Yeah, but don't you need to change clothes?"

The brunette frowned, he was currently wearing the smaller boy's father's clothes and he couldn't put his dirty clothes back on.

"Maybe your mother left some clothes for me to change into?.."

The brunette questioned as he opened the bedroom door, sure enough, there was a change of clothes that were his size.

"Kai, whose clothes have you been wearing?"

The smaller boy asked confused, he obviously knew that it was none of his own nor Emi's and he really hoped it wasn't his mother's clothes.

"Apparently your father's Aichi"

The brunette replied as he picked up the clean clothes off of the floor and brought them into Aichi's bedroom.

"Ah my father's clothes.... That makes sense"

The smaller boy whispered softly, the brunette sensed slight sadness within Aichi, he guessed that thought of his father was what had made the smaller boy sad.

"Well anyway I guess I should go get changed and you should finish changing"

The brunette suggested, he was eager to get the smaller boy's thoughts away from the sad ones that probably inhabited the blue haired boy's mind.

"Sure but it sounds like Emi is in the shower so u'll have to change in here, it's fine because I can't see"

The brunette cocked his head to the side slightly, he was surprised that the smaller boy could hear so well.

"You can actually tell from here?"

"Yeah, I can hear the water running and Emi is usually the one who gets up first"

The brunette nodded even though the smaller boy couldn't see.

"Okay I'll get changed then I'll leave the room for you to finish changing Aichi"

"Sure Kai"

The blue haired boy turned away from the direction of the brunette. Even though the smaller boy couldn't see, he thought it might make the brunette feel uneasy if he accidentally stared at him with his sightless eyes.

The brunette was thankful for the smaller boy's consideration as he swiftly changed into the clothes he had been given, it was a teal shirt with and black jeans that he had changed into.

"Aichi I'm finished changing so I'll leave so you're able to change"

The brunette said as he walked out of the blue haired boy's room. The brunette was startled when he saw Shizuka smiling happily outside of the room, she was holding a laundry basked so the brunette assumed that she had been doing laundry.

Me: chapter 11 is over~

Aichi: aww

Me: it's hard pacing the story >~> I don't want to rush events to make them seem too quick and sloppy

Kai: so the story's going to be long?

M: yep

Aichi: yay~ that means I can spend more time with Kai~

Me: yup~ anyway I hope ya enjoyed the chapter~