Chapter 25: Realization

Chapter 25 is here~ yay I don't own cardfight vangaurd at all~ let the chapter start!

"Well it could be worse"

The brunette said as he handed a slice of grilled cheese over towards the smaller boy.

"Yeah..... Anyway I don't want to eat here"

Aichi sighed as he placed the food onto the plate, confusing the older teen.

"Why don't you want to eat here Aichi?"

"The crumbs could attract bugs"

The brunette smirked at the younger boy's reasoning, it was good, just odd that he would think of that.

"Fine, anyway want to go out to card capital today?"

Kai asked, wondering if bringing the smaller boy to be with his friends would do him good.

"But it's so far, I'd like to see then but I just want to rest"

The blue haired boy sighed as he leaned against his desk.

"Then what if we come here?"

The two teens looked over towards the door, the brunette was surprised to see Kamui and Misaki standing in the doorway with the annoying blond smirking behind them.

"Kamui, why are you here?"

The blue haired boy asked, only noticing his friend due to the fact that he was the one who had spoken.

"Ah Miwa brought me and Misaki over, we were worried about you"

The black haired boy said as he entered the room to sit beside Aichi.

"Yeah, how are you doing Aichi?"

Misaki asked, as she entered the room but still stood.

"I'm doing okay now, just tired from everything"

Aichi chirped with a smile towards the lavender haired girl who in return smiled back at him.

"Miwa why do you keep appearing?"

The brunette sighed, wondering why the blond always showed up. He wasn't too bothered by the others however because they haven't overstayed their welcome like the blond.

Miwa faked the motion of getting shot then smiled.

" 'cause you guys are my friends! I even went so far as to bring Misaki and Kamui along."

The blond laughed, the blue haired boy smiled at the blond's cheery nature.

"Thank you everyone for coming"

Aichi said, the black haired boy noticed the vangaurd cards on the floor.

"Onii-San, were you fighting with Kai?"

The black haired boy asked as he picked up the cards, noting that they were Aichi's royal palidans.

"Yeah..... But it didn't work out..."

The blue haired boy whispered, his friends noticed the slight mood change within the boy.

"Don't feel too sad, can't you get a doctor to fix your eyes somehow?"

Miwa chirped, trying to lighten the younger boy's mood.

The blue haired boy frowned slightly at the blond's suggestion.

"Maybe but wouldn't that be dangerous?"

The blond sighed and shook his head, guessing that the younger boy hadn't realized his options for the future.