Chapter 1 : Aichi's condition

Chapter 1 is here~ hehe I don't own cardfight vangaurd Bushiroad does, however I do own the plot and the pictures I make for you guys in the story ^_^ anyway let the chapter start.

Hours had passed after the blue haired boy had been rushed to the hospital, the brunette pacing in the white hallways was anything but calm. He was worried, worried about the fragile blue haired boy's condition. The long wait had made the teen fear for the worst, if that did come true, the brunette wouldn't have been able to live with himself anymore.

When the doctor had come out of the operating room, the brunette's jade eyes went were filled with anxiety as he rushed over to the blond haired man, eager for the news on his blue haired friend. The doctor looked at him sadly with his grey eyes as he shook his head.

The brunette felt as if his heart had been ripped in two then shredded to bits, his Aichi had died, all because of his stubbornness. Faint tears threatened to pour out of the brunette's jade eyes as he looked to the ground.

The kind doctor lifted up the brunette's face from viewing the ground and smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean he died, however it's not certain your friend will survive, only time will tell.."

The doctor's words lifted the brunette's spirits high, he had hope, even if it was slim, his Aichi had hope of survival. The brunette suddenly shook his head a little embarrassed, he realized he was acting weird. He wondered since when did he think as the blue haired boy as his own.

"Can I see him?.."

The brunette asked, he wanted to see his blue haired friend for himself, to confirm his safety. However he was also worried about what the blue haired boy looked like now. Was his cute face gone?.. Was Aichi still recognizable? The brunette did not know, he hasn't seen the extent of the younger's injuries.

The doctor hesitated slightly then nodded towards the brunette as he lead him into the room that Aichi now occupied. The sight of the boy made guilt stab the brunette like a sharp dagger.

Hooked up to many machines and hooked up to an IV, laying motionless of a soft white hospital bed was his little Aichi, the boy had bandages covering his eyes and a sling on his arm.

The brunette rushed to the blue haired boy's side, and cupped his left hand within his own. The warmth that seeped into the brunette's hands comforted him greatly, it was proof that Aichi was alive. The brunette's eyes scanned over the boy once again, this time with confusion.

"Why does he have so little injuries?..."

The brunette's voice was laced with concern, he didn't feel like he had the need to mask it in front of a stranger. It seemed strange to the brunette that the blue haired boy had been in such a critical condition, only with the few injuries he had received.

"The damage on Sendou was mostly internal... However he is no longer bleeding internally..."

The blond haired doctor seemed as if he wasn't telling all that he knew, the jade eyed boy could sense this. It made unease prickle it's way inside of him. It made the brunette wonder what could be wrong with his blue haired friend that would cause worry for the doctor.

"Anything else...?"

The brunette was afraid of the answer, doctors usually stayed calm but he could tell that the grey eyed doctor was far from calm yet not frantic. Jade eyes narrowed towards the doctor, insisting that he was to be told everything on Aichi's condition.