Chaptet 26: Crowded, perfect news

Chapter 26 is here~ last chapter made slight hope be revealed~ how will the story play out now? Anyway I don't own cardfight vangaurd so let the chapter start!

Aichi and his friends talked and joked for good long time, the blond had given in to his hunger and had left the room to eat some of the grilled cheese, much to the brunette's relief.

"So onii-chan are you really going to try to get a doctor to work on your sight?"

The black haired boy asked, curious as to whether or not the other boy would actually undergo treatment.

"Yeah, I'll ask my mom later if she'll let me"

The blue haired boy replied happily as he twinkled his fingers together. Kamui smiled at the answer, glad that his friend wasn't afraid of having a doctor work on his eyes.

"Oh Aichi, you don't have to ask me"

The cyan haired mother said as she opened the door, startling everyone in the process.

"Sendou-San! How long have you been there?!"

The black haired boy called out, Shizuka looked away with a smile.

"For a while.... I just never used to see Aichi so lively so I really wanted to see how much he enjoyed himself while around many of his friends."

The blue haired boy sighed at his mother's response, he then smiled happily at her.

"So I'll be aloud to have a doctor to try and fix my sight?"

"Yes, I'll book an appointment and hopefully it will be soon"

The cyan haired mother replied, causing happiness and excitement to surge within her son.

"Thank you!"

Aichi cried as he flung himself at his mother and hugged her, Shizuka smiled warmly as she petted Aichi's soft blue hair.

"Aichi there's no reason to thank me, I would be the worst mother in the world if I didn't let you"

The cyan haired mother sighed as she moved her son away from her and looked down at him happily.

"She has a point Aichi"

The lavender haired girl said as she stretched slightly so as to not get stiff from sitting on the floor for so long.

The blue haired boy blushed slightly at how silly he had been and looked away in embarrassment.

"I know..."

The brunette accidentally let a small smile lay on his lips as he watched how cute the blue haired boy was being.

"EHHHHH?!?!? Kai smiled!"

The black haired boy yelled as he noticed the look on the brunette's face, surprised that the older male could in fact smile.

The smile quickly faded from the brunette's face as he looked away, not before letting out his normal tch sound.

"I'm back from eating!"

Miwa called as he entered the room, the blue haired boy moved a good amount away from everyone so as to not feel crowded.

"Too many people are in my room...."

Aichi sighed, not used to so many people in such a confined place.

"Oh then I'll leave you to your friends Aichi, meanwhile I'll go book you an appointment"

Shizuka replied sensing some distress within her son instead of just normal complaining. The blue haired boy nodded thankfully towards his mother, glad that there was at least a little less people in the room.