Chapter 20: Trust

Chapter 20 is here~~~ well I don't own cardfight vangaurd at all~ hehe and I'm glad that this story has gotten as far as it has~ well anyway let the chapter start.

The brunette was surprised by the sudden kiss but he was in no way upset, he was glad that the smaller boy seemed to be doing better than before.

"Can I go home?"

The brunette furrowed his brows at the blue haired boy's sudden request, he had thought that he had given up on leaving.

"Why? You don't have to hide anything from me any more"

The smaller boy blushed slightly and lowered his head.

"Emi and my mom are probably really worried and I want them to know that I'm okay"

The brunette smirked at how thoughtful Aichi was of other people even after all he had been through.

"Think about yourself for once Aichi, you need to rest"

The smaller boy made a slight pouting face, causing the brunette to blush lightly at how adorable he looked.

"Still.... I don't want them worrying...."

The brunette shook his head, realizing that the smaller boy wouldn't stop asking until he was given a really good reason for not returning back to his house.

"It's just one day, I'm sure they'd prefer a well rested Aichi returning to them than an exhausted one"

The blue haired boy sighed at the brunette's logic, he also agreed once he thought for a bit.

"I guess.... Well can I sleep on a couch then?"

Jade eyes narrowed, the brunette didn't want the injured boy to sleep on the couch at all but he also knew that the smaller boy would object to having himself on the couch.

"No we're both sleeping in my bed like we did at your place, unless you'd let me sleep on the couch."

Aichi sighed at how the brunette's argument had no way for him to sleep on the couch. He would have liked the bed but he wanted to be alone, however he also didn't want to seem rude asking to have the bed to himself.

"Kai..... Please... I really want to sleep on the couch, not just because I think I should because I'm a guest..."

The smaller boy asked, he was worried that he'd accidentally push the older teen away. He trusted the brunette but he didn't trust himself if he accidentally remembers what his captors had done to him.

"Aichi..... Fine, but I'll come by to check on you often to make sure you're okay"

The brunette said, worried as to what the smaller boy would do if left alone.

The blue haired boy was content with the brunette's response, he understood that the brunette might feel a little anxious leaving him alone.

"Don't worry Kai, just in case you're thinking about what most people in my position would do..... I'm not ever going to harm myself, I never have, and I won't hate myself anymore because you helped me"

Aichi whispered the smiled kindly at where he figured the brunette was, he had read in the papers about victims killing themselves from guilt. He didn't want to be like those people.

"Thanks, I was worried that you may have those kinds of thoughts but were hiding them but now I'm not"

The smaller boy laughed slightly.

"I don't blame you, but I wouldn't have said that if I was planning to"

The brunette nodded in agreement, it seemed to be the truth. He also wouldn't tell someone something if he was planning to do it.

"True, anyway I'm not letting you sleep on my couch wearing those dirty clothes, I'll lend you some clothes after you go have a shower"

The brunette sighed as he went to go fetch some of his old clothes that might fit the smaller boy. Though he wouldn't mind if Aichi had to wear over sized clothes.

"Okay...... Well you need to locate all shower and stuff first"

The smaller boy said with a slight blush, embarrassed as to not being able to even walk easily in a new environment.

"Oh yeah....."

The brunette paused before leading the smaller boy towards the shower, he then moved the smaller hands so that they could touch and locate everything that the smaller boy Would need to know for having a shower.

"Thanks Kai"

The smaller boy said gratefully before moving to the side to let the brunette leave the room.

The brunette left to go search for Aichi sized clothes while the smaller boy took a shower, after a while the brunette heard a bang. He was worried for a second before he remembered that the smaller boy was blind and probably dropped the soap or something.

He didn't want to check on the boy because even though they were both guys they were lovers, also the smaller boy would probably be feeling vulnerable after everything and become angry at the intrusion.

Meanwhile, the brunette's guess was correct. The smaller boy had actually dropped the slippery soap and was currently trying to grab it, however it kept slipping out of the blue haired boy's grasp.

The brunette frowned when he came across a perfect Aichi sized pair of clothing, he had hoped he would find none.he felt annoyed at his lack of tossing out anything that was never used.

Kai walked towards the bathroom door and knocked on it.

"I've found you some clean clothes Aichi"

" 'Kay, just leave them on the floor"

The smaller boy called, the brunette opened the door a crack and blindly placed the clothes onto the floor before closing the door.

He felt nervous as he did so, he shook the feeling away as just him being strange just because Aichi was his lover.

The brunette went to go watch some tv, after a while he heard the bathroom door creek open and saw a blue haired boy exit the room, with the clothes on properly instead of backwards.

"Thanks for letting me use the shower Kai"

The smaller boy said as he cautiously made his way over towards the brunette.

"How did you know I was over here? I could have left the tv on and went to the kitchen"

The brunette said, curious as to how the smaller boy had located him so easily.

"Ah, I could hear your breathing"

The smaller boy had said with a slight blush on his face.

Me: Chapters over hope ya enjoyed it~ short note this is because limited time~~