VWWDC 32

"Hyung! Come look at this!" Jimin yelled, startling Jin

"Hyung! Come look at this!" Jimin yelled, startling Jin. The older got out of the room where Jungkook and Taehyung was resting, going out to meet Jimin.
"Yes? Wh-" Jin cuts himself off, eyes widening as he sees what's happening in the sky. It was pitch black, no stars or anything. The moon, it was red.
"What's happening?" Jimin asks, they look back and sees a teenager.
"Yo, who the fuck?" Jimin says, backing away.
"It's me Taeju, uncle Jiminie, uncle Jinnie" Taeju says, shocking the two.
"H-how... Like, yeah, we know you grow fast, but we didn't expect you to be a teen already" Jimin says, chuckling.

"I don't know, I just stared at the moon and I became like this" Taeju says. Jin stared at him with suspicion. He squints his eyes, he sees how the teen's eyes changed to full black.
"Jimin, that isn't Taeju, that's a demon" Jin says before both of them starts to back away. The demon disappears as Hoseok from behind, stabs him with something that kills a demon immediately.
"Oh, my goodness, where's Taeju?" Jin asks, walking to Hoseok who threw away what he had used.

"He's upstairs, be glad I was with him when hat demon suddenly went in" Hoseok says, sighing.
"How'd he even get in?" Jimin asks and both looked at him.
"Dunno?" Jin says, rolling his eyes.
"How's Jungkook and Taehyung?" Hoseok asks and Jin sighs.
"The same, their wounds are healing slowly, it should be faster, right?" Jin says and the two nods.
"Maybe those demons that attacked them did something so they won't heal fast" Hoseok says.
"Yeah, maybe, I hope they heal fast" Jimin says, sighing.
"Uncle Minnie, uncle Seokie, uncle Jinnie?" A soft voice says, making the three look back and see Taeju.
"Yes, honey?" Jin says as Taeju walked to him, and he picks him up.

"I miss mommy and daddy, when will they heal and wake up?" Taeju asks, looking at Jin.
"We don't know yet, baby" Jin says, sighing. The others stared at the toddler in sadness, feeling bad.

"Can you all sweep wif Taeju then?"

"Sure, bubs"