VWWDC 21

The three alphas stared as the 'demon' was continuously being strangled by Taehyung

The three alphas stared as the 'demon' was continuously being strangled by Taehyung. The 'demon' was having a hard time to even breathe, Taehyung's hold was so tight on his neck.
"H-hyung... I love you... " The 'demon' says, his hold on Taehyung's arm loosening and his eyes rolled to the back of his head before he took a last breath. Taehyung lets go of the demon's neck, he waited til he'll disappear but he isn't. Taehyung frowns, touching the lifeless demon. That was until he starts to change, and a terrifying sight meets Taehyung. The demon changed to Jungkook, it was Jungkook.

"N-no!" Taehyung screams, falling on his knees and grabbing Jungkook's lifeless body, staring at his face. He slapped his cheeks lightly, tearing up.
"No, I should've listen, Jungkook, wake up... Baby!" He says, sobbing. He felt a hand on his shoulder, seeing Hoseok.
"Tae, it's okay" Hoseok says until his surroundings changed.

"Tae?" Taehyung heard, gasping as he looks back and sees the three alphas, staring at him.
"You okay? Also what are you holding onto? There's nothing" Jin says, chuckling.
"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Well, I think a demon played with your mind. I told you to eat those things so they wouldn't" Jin seas, shaking his head.
"Well, do you have some?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Yes, be thankful I grabbed some" Jin says and handed him the weird fruit that Taehyung later ate.

Jungkook gasps as the cloth that's covering his head was removed. He looks up and sees a demon.
"Sorry" The demon says, laughing. Jungkook rolls his eyes.
"Where are we?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Somewhere that your mate and brothers won't know, cause they're looking for you now" The demon says, winking as he touched Jungkook's cheek with his sharp finger.

"Gosh, what's with you demons touching faces like that?"