VWWDC 23

(This book is already a month old 🤧)(Haii, just showed y'all a photo even tho no one asked for it 🤧🤣)

"What the fuck is going on?" Jungkook asks as he fanned himself, tilting his head as he groaned.
"Hyungs, I feel hot" Jungkook says, scratching his head. The three sniffs around, pinching their noses.
"Gosh, Jungkook, you're letting out so much pheromones" Jin says before he gasps.
"Oh, no" Jimin let out before all of them starts to panic.

Taehyung gasps as a silhouette suddenly appears right in front him, startling him. He stared at who it was, it was only Yoongi.
"What is it, hyung?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"There's an alpha looking for you outside" Yoongi says, making Taehyung roll his eyes.
"You didn't have to scare me like that" He says, but the older just smirked. He scoffs, walking to the front door of the mansion and opening it to be met with Hoseok who's disgusted as he brushes his arms.

"Taehyung, do you guys clean here?" Hoseok says, shaking his head.
"Why are you here?" He asks, confused.
"Well, I think it's time you guys make that baby that'll save us all" Hoseok says, laughing awkwardly.
"What do you mean?" Taehyung asks, but he was blushing.
"Well, Jungkook's in heat" Hoseok says and the other just gulped.

"Hyung, let me out! It hurts, I need touch!" Jungkook says, he's clearly not himself.
"No, Jungkook! You need to stay there!" Jin yelled back, his back preventing the door to be opened even though it had a lock.
"Are they there yet?!" Jin yelled, groaning.
"They're here!" Jimin yelled back, walking up with the two.
"Well, Tae, I think Hoseok already told you... Jungkook's in heat, and you know what you do, right?" Jin asks and Taehyung bit his lips, nodding shyly. Jin moved away from the door and let's Taehyung in as he gave the key.

"Kook?"