VWWDC 17

"So, Tae, what did you see?" Jin asks, staring at the vampire

"Jungkook's being held captive by the demons" Taehyung says, making the three alpha to gasps.
"Is he doing okay?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Of course he is, he just insulted a demon" Taehyung says, shaking his head. Jimin and Hoseok high-fived each other, chuckling.
"What are you guys so happy about?" Jin asks, staring at the two.
"The thing we taught him worked, insulting" Hoseok says, while Jin just rolled his eyes.
"Why are you guys celebrating, like Jungkook's literally in danger" Jin says, groaning.

"Well, we know Jungkook could take care of himself, but he still needs saving, so we aren't celebrating, we're just happy that he insulted someone" Jimin says, winking. Jin's mouth fell, looking at them.
"That brat literally insults everyday when y'all weren't here" Jin says, while the two just laughed.

"Hey omega, aren't you gonna eat?" A demon asks as he placed Jungkook's food in front of him.
"Do you fucking think I can eat with my hands tied up?" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Hyung was right about demons being dumb" Jungkook says, snickering.
"We aren't, you fucking omega" The demon says, a bit offended.
"I don't like the food, maybe I can turn to my wolf form. Your arm looks tasty, maybe I can rip it off and feast into it" Jungkook says, licking his lips even though he's just scaring the demon.

The demon gasps, hugging himself to try and hide his arms.
"Y-you're-" The demon cuts himself off, running out of the room. Jungkook laughs, staring at the food and sighing.
"This looks dry, I'd rather have Hoseok hyung's burnt one then(insert Gordon Ramsay's voice)" He says, rolling his eyes. He sighs, yawning.

"This place looks ugly as fuck"