VWWDC 3

"It's nothing, hyung" Jungkook says as he rushingly went to his room

"It's nothing, hyung" Jungkook says as he rushingly went to his room. Jin stared as the younger went away, frowning.
"Weird, he did smell like someone though... Wait, it's a bit familiar... No, he couldn't have been with a vampire, right?" He asks himself, gulping. He sighs, shaking his head at the negative thoughts.

"What the fuck so you mean?! You have been with a werewolf?!" Yoongi asks as Taehyung sat down, drinking his wine(blood).
"Yeah, that fucking moon decided to pair me up with a werewolf when they already know that we hate eachothers clan" Taehyung says, licking his lips. Yoongi groaned, sitting down on another seat.
"Don't you think it's a bit risky for you guys to date?" Yoongi says, making Taehyung roll his eyes.
"We aren't even dating yet, and the guy was a bit stubborn? Or could I say a bit cold? But he's an omega with purple eyes" Taehyung says, smiling.

"Purple eyes? I thought omegas should suppose to have blue eyes?" Yoongi says, raising his brow.
"Well, he did have purple eyes" Taehyung says, shrugging as he finishes his drink.
"Don't you think it's a bit risky though? Like when you guys starts dating, some vampire would secretly kill him and some werewolves would probably secretly kill you" Yoongi says, staring at Taehyung.
"That's why I'm contemplating if we should date... Like can't it just be some vampire? I bet those guy's brothers are all alphas" Taehyung says, sighing.

"If I were you, I'll go for it, you have found you mate. Maybe if you guys secretly date? And maybe this will cause the vampire and werewolf clans to be okay again" Yoongi says, making Taehyung look at him.

"Maybe it will! That's why the moon decided to make us both as mates! Sorry for the things I said moon, you're a genius!"