VWWDC 15

Jungkook meets Taehyung in their usual spot, I swear, they're not dating

Jungkook meets Taehyung in their usual spot, I swear, they're not dating...YET. They sat down, leaning their backs on the big tree but leaving a gap in between.
"Don't you get embarrassed?" Jungkook asks as he looks to his side, at Taehyung's face.
"Embarrassed of what?" The older asks, raising his brow.
"Well, you're so flirty, don't you get embarrassed when you get rejected?" Jungkook asks, rolling his eyes.
"Well, you're the only one I'm flirting with, it had some effects on you, so why would I get embarrassed?" Taehyung says, his face smug. Jungkook groaned, looking away.

"But, have you ever thought about dating me then?" Taehyung asks as he winked.
"Well, I did... But like, it would be risky" Jungkook says as he hummed.
"It would not be now, the moon had said it. The real enemies are the demons" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook smirked, before he went and straddled the vampire's lap.
"Hmm... If that's what you want" Jungkook says as he neared his face, their lips almost touching. Taehyung closes his eyes, but he felt nothing and he feels Jungkook's weight going away.

He reopened his eyes and was met with Jungkook giggling as he's sat back to his place.
"Sorry" Jungkook apologized before stretching and letting out a light moan. Taehyung's eyes widened, he looked away.

"This omega is really testing me"

Taehyung thought, groaning.
"Well, you need to go back to your brothers now. It's almost dark" Taehyung says as he looked up.
"Hmm, goodbye" Jungkook says as he stood up, brushing his clothes. Taehyung smiled, about to leave when Jungkook grabbed his arm. He looks back, gasping as the omega left a kiss on his cheek.
"I'll think about dating you" Jungkook says, voice soft as he winked before he turned to his wolf form and ran away. Taehyung was left there, speechless but happy also, touching his cheek.