VWWDC 36

The war is coming up

The war is coming up. Werewolves and vampires are together with this, while their enemies, the demons were all alone. Taeju watched as his uncle Jimin, helped Jungkook walked to the place where they train. The war was in a few days and he needed to train more. Jungkook was getting so weak, he had become so pale. It's worrying them all, they need to get that cure for him. Jungkook sat down with a groan, hand on his side. He let out a smile as he stared at Taeju.

"Jungkook, you should stay inside" Taehyung says as they took a break. Jungkook scoffs, shaking his head.
"I wanna see you guys train" Jungkook says, glaring at Taehyung.
"But mom, you need rest" Taeju says, making Jungkook sigh.
"Don't worry too much, I'll be okay" Jungkook says, giggling.
"You guys are worrying too much, you even have the same expression" Jungkook jokes, they can't believe he still can joke even if he's in a state like this.
"Please be careful on the war" Jungkook says and Taehyung kisses the top of his head, nodding. Taeju smiled, giving Jungkook a kiss on the cheek.

Jungkook watched from outside the window, he wishes his son and boyfriend are both okay. Today was the war, he was left in the house because he's weak and sick. He sighs, staring at his feet.

(TW⚠️/ Blood, murder, war /⚠️TW)

The war was filled of heads being taken off of the body, blood and spears stabbed on the chest, directly on the heart. The three alphas stared at the demons with their blood red eyes, claws out. Taeju was with his father, who's also fighting some demons.
"Mom won't surely like this" Taeju says before using his powers on a demon that's about to attack his father.

"He's probably gonna throw up because of this"