VWWDC 5

Taehyung looks back, eyes glowing red as Jungkook pushed him

Taehyung looks back, eyes glowing red as Jungkook pushed him. The younger ran to his brother, hiding behind his back.
"Oh, an alpha" Taehyung says, smirking. Jin growled as he held Jungkook's shaking hand.
"Vampires shouldn't be here, get away or you'll be killed" Jin says until he noticed that the vampire's eyes glowed more, staring at Jungkook. He looked back at his brother, seeing the same but it's yellow. He knew what it means, they're mates. He gulps, but stayed strong.
"Get away from him or you'll be killed" Jin says before he turned his wolf form.

"H-hyung" He hears, looking back to see that Jungkook was having a hard time breathing.
"Kook?" Jin says as Jungkook feel on his knees. Seeing the younger's neck, he already knew what happened.
"Yes, I marked him" Taehyung says, laughing. Jin growled louder as he picked Jungkook up, putting him behind his back before he ran back to their place.

"Seems like he had an allergic reaction. He might've decided to smell some flowers on the way" Jin says, sighing as he stared at the mark on his brother's neck. Jungkook opened his eyes, looking at him with weakness.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says. Jin sighs, pushing his bangs back.
"Kook, we need to hide that mark. People will suspect you're a part of the vampires now... " Jin says as he touched Jungkook's mark. The younger winced before he sighed.

"I know, but how?" Jungkook asks as he stared at his brother.
"We'll have that covered with something, maybe your makeup?" Jin says, a bit confused of what he's saying.
"Okay" Jungkook says as he played with his fingers.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Yoongi yelled as he stared at his brother.
"When I marked him? Yes" Taehyung says, sighing.

"You're getting your mate in trouble, Tae!. That mark will have him killed!"

 That mark will have him killed!"