VWWDC 22

"This shit is making me so impatient, I'll literally break down these cheap ass walls" Jimin says, groaning as he kicked the wall, causing it to break

"This shit is making me so impatient, I'll literally break down these cheap ass walls" Jimin says, groaning as he kicked the wall, causing it to break. Taehyung frowns, kicking the part where Jimin kicked, a bit too hard which causes it to fall down. As the wall broke down, they're met with a demon, about to put food in his mouth. And Jungkook on the chair, giving the demon dirty looks. Both of them looked at the now broken wall. The demon dropped his food, turning to a scary creature that ain't even scary to the four. Jungkook laughs, staring at the demon.
"You ain't scary!" Jungkook says and the demon glared at him with his black eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, omega" The demon says, trying to scare him with his deep voice. Jungkook laughs, shaking his head.
"To be honest, I'll be scared if it's Taehyungie hyung" Jungkook says, biting his lips after, realizing that Taehyung was watching them.
"Well, that was easy" Jimin says, scoffing. They walked in, looking at the demon. Hoseok walked to Jungkook, trying to untie him when the demon suddenly starts to growl at them.
"Bitch, we're werewolves, we growl" Jin says before growling at the demon who froze as he felt a hand on his neck.

"Sorry, you demons don't scare us, maybe some but we aren't scared" Taehyung says before breaking the demon's neck. All of them ran away after rescuing Jungkook.

"Being kidnapped there was boring" Jungkook says, while Jin grabbed him by the ear.
"Why did you even get kidnapped by them?" Jin asks and Jungkook winces.
"Bitch ass demon disguised as Taehyung hyung" Jungkook says, slapping Jin's hand.
"You should be happy that Taehyung marked you" Jin says and Jungkook looked at him with confusion.

"Didn't you once said--nevermind"