VWWDC 34

Both looked back, cause they both have Tae in their names

"Who?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"W-what... How?" Jin asks and Taeju giggles.
"Uncle Jinnie, Taeju touched daddy's boo-boos and it all went away!" Taeju says and the three looked at each other. He really is powerful, the moon was right.
"Try it on mommy" Taehyung says, feeling so bad that his boyfriend is whimpering and trying to endure the pain he's feeling. Taeju touched Jungkook's big cut on his arm, pouting. It glowed, and started to slowly disappear.
"I can't believe I'm seeing this with my own naked eyes" Jimin says, but he can't seem to take his eyes away from it.

Jungkook's pained expression seems to get better, but he was still in a bit of pain.
"Jungkook, baby?" Taehyung says, seeing that Jungkook's slowly opening his eyes. He grabbed the omega's hand, and Jungkook finally opened his eyes.
"H-hyungs" Jungkook stutters, and Jin went to hug his brother. But this causes Jungkook to groan, making Jin frown and pull away.
"You okay?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"It hurts here" Jungkook says and lifts his shirt up. The others eyes widened and they stared at each other, biting their lips.
"Tae... That's why... Can Taeju heal that? It's from a silver dagger" Jin says and Jungkook stared at his child.

Taeju gulps, covering his bear's eyes and touched Jungkook's wound on his stomach. Jungkook winces, but tried to endure it. Nothing, nothing was glowing, it wasn't working.
"What's happening? Why doesn't it work?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"I think..." Jin gets cut off as Jungkook sighs.
"Hyung, it's not from a silver dagger... It was a demon's claw..." Jungkook says, making the four tear up.
"Kook... Oh, my..." Jin says, covering his mouth.

"But... Taeju can heal it! Taeju needs to! Doesn't want mommy hurt!"

 Taeju can heal it! Taeju needs to! Doesn't want mommy hurt!"