VWWDC 11

Jin looked at the results, sighing in relief

"See, I'm not preg--wait" Jungkook cuts himself off, gasping.
"You thought I was pregnant?! Hyung! My goodness!" Jungkook says, blushing and covering his face.
"Hoseok suddenly said that you smelled like grapes, and grapes means you're pregnant" Jin says, scratching his nape.
"I don't know! Jimin hyung gave me this weird perfume and yeah it made me smell like grapes" Jungkook says, sighing.
"I just had a stomach bug, I'm not really pregnant" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"Grape perfume? Jimin, why would you give him one?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"It was to prank you, hyung" Jimin says, winking. Jin huffs, rolling his eyes.
"Wait, you really have take him to the doctors?" Jimin asks and Jin nods, laughing.
"I hate you!" Jin says, groaning. Jimin laughed loudly, while Hoseok also joined in. Jungkook stared at his brothers, shaking his head.

"You seem to go here more" Jungkook hears, looking back and meeting Taehyung.
"This is where I relax, any problem?" Jungkook asks, glaring.
"Woah, omega, calm down. It's not like I'll hurt my mate" Taehyung says as he sat down beside the younger, which causes Jungkook move farther away.
"I still don't trust you" Jungkook says, looking away.
"Okay, I'll get that trust then" Taehyung says, resting his arms behind his head.
"So, why do you hate me?" The vampire asks, looking at the omega.
"I don't hate you, I just don't like you right now-" Jungkook gets cut off as the vampire gasps, looking at him.

"Right now? So, you'll like me eventually?" Taehyung says, making Jungkook blush and look away.
"Stop, and get away from me. My brothers would think I did something" Jungkook says, pushing the vampire a little.
"Aww, I'll wait then" Taehyung says, winking. Jungkook looked at him up and down, giving the other a look before taking in the fresh air and relaxing.