VWWDC 38

"We're running out of time, Taehyung! Go now!" Yoongi says as he sees a vision of Jungkook falling down on the ground

"We're running out of time, Taehyung! Go now!" Yoongi says as he sees a vision of Jungkook falling down on the ground. Taehyung growled before he attacked the demon, biting him on the neck before breaking it. He then ran away after, using his super speed.

"Jungkook! Baby!" Taehyung yelled, opening the door with a slam. He looks around until he spots Jungkook, laid on the ground. He was all pale, his lips lost color and he had his eyes closed. Taehyung could hear a faint heartbeat, meaning he's still alive. He ran to Jungkook, putting his upper torso on his lap.
"Koo, wake up... Wake up" He says, lightly shaking Jungkook. The younger weakly opened his eyes, looking at Taehyung with lifeless eyes.
"H-hyung, you came" He says, forcing a smile.
"Baby... " Taehyung says, lifting Jungkook's shirt up and wincing as he sees the wound.

But what made him so terrified is because the wound is covered with black veins.
"I-I got your cure, baby, you're gonna be okay in no time" Taehyung stutters, tearing up. Jungkook was slowly losing life, his eyes were slowly closing. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand, shaking his head.
"H-hey, don't close your eyes. Come on, baby, don't close it" He says, sniffling. Jungkook was just giving movements, his breathing was slow.

Taehyung rushingly opened the bottle, shaking his head. He forcefully opened Jungkook's mouth, pouring the demon's blood in the younger's mouth. But as he did that, Jungkook already let out a last breath.
"N-no, that can't be... Come on" Taehyung says, his hands shakily touching Jungkook's cheek. Blood dripped down the side of Jungkook's lips, his eyes still closed.
"H-hey, wake up... " Taehyung says, but Jungkook didn't show any movement.
"N-no... Jungkook ah... Baby... Please... " He says, resting his head on top of Jungkook's head. He continuously shook his head, not believing that his mate just died in his arms...