12: 3rd first

"𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞," 

~🌙 ~

"A suspension, Jay? Are you serious? You haven't had any type of school punishment before. How did you manage your first one to be a suspension?!" my mother screamed as she walked through the office doors. Behind her were the rest of our mothers who looked just as concerned and disappointed. The seven of us stood up with plain faces, ready to receive the huge telling off we were destined for. 

"What did you do?" she questioned before taking her hands in face. She tilted my head, looking for any cuts and bruises - quite roughly too.

"Eomma, I'm not hurt," I confirmed.

"Well, someone did. My Jungwon has a bruise on his face!" Mrs Yang cried. 

"Jungwon, did you get hit?" Heeseung called with guilt. 

"Ani ani... My mother is just imagining things," Jungwon said with a scowl to his overdramatic woman. 

"So you did get into a fight? With who? I want to speak to a teacher, right now!" 

My mother approached the office lady and started demanding all sorts of things, not to mention the other six right behind her, backing her every word. It was quite amusing to watch them go crazy over us, but the worst was yet to come. I had no idea what the principle saw, but it was surely enough for us all to be punished harshly. 

"Hello, you must be the boys' parents. I'm the principle," she burst through the office doors with the five injured guys holding ice packs to their faces. Way to put on a show. 

"It is nice to meet you, unfortunately we are not meeting on good terms," she sighed. The principle motioned for the boys to step forward and 'show' themselves to our mothers. I could have sworn I saw Dohyun smirk under that ice pack.

"As you can see, these boys are the aftermath of your sons' shenanigans. I was called to the lunch hall after someone reported a mass fight and when I arrived, your sons were being violent towards them," her lips painted a smile as she talked, but her words certainly didn't match. She seemed to be removing bias to avoid angering our mothers.

"My son would never do such a thing," Ni-ki's mother truthfully said. She was right, Ni-ki and Sunoo did nothing; I had made sure of it. So why were we all being punished?

"Yes, and my Sunoo isn't even capable of such things. Isn't that right dear?" Mrs Kim cooed over Sunoo, who just looked away in embarrassment. 

"Sadly, I saw them all," the principles face went sour. 

"No, you didn't. That's a lie!" I retaliated, earning a slap on the arm from my mother. 

"Shut your mouth, Jay. Let the adults handle this," my mother muttered to me. 

"No," I argued. I took a step forward and faced the principle. 

"Ni-ki and Sunoo, did not do anything. I know this because I made sure of it. I pushed them aside and told them not to fight," I came clean. The principle didn't seem convinced and the boys behind them even more so. Ni-ki and Sunoo nodded at their mothers who asked them if that was true. 

"Thank you, Jay, for protecting our sons. They wouldn't have been able to handle such violent events,"

"Eomma!" Sunoo whined in response.