50: epilogue

"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲,"

~🌙 ~

"I don't see how us doing it altogether is going to make any difference," I complained in front of Hyerin, Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jake. We had all convened at my house to hold another special ceremony. This time it was us accepting our places at college. 

"It's a formal thing, Jay. If we don't click accept, we don't go. It's as simple as that," Jake made a huge fuss over it which we all went with because we love him. 

We all applied and got in to Seoul Arts University. It was a miracle, but we all managed to secure a place. I for one was happy that Hyerin and I would be going to the same school. I would miss her terribly if she went too far. 

"What is everybody majoring in?" Hyerin asked around. Heeseung and Sunghoon answered with Musical and Physical performance, Jake answered with Vocal Performance and Acting and I answered with Film Production with Performance. 

"Wah, you guys should become trainees," she gawked at us. We all looked amongst as if giving the idea a thought, but we burst out into laughter instead. 

"Us? An idol group? No way," Jake clutched at his stomach.

"I think the seven of us would be a cool group," Heeseung picked up the idea, tossing it into play. 

"Oh really? It seems like you've given it some thought," I teased. 

"Maybe a little," Heeseung indicated a small thought with his fingers. 

"What would our groups theme be?" Sunghoon became curious now too, smiling at Heeseung largely in excitement. 

"... Connection," he said with a straight face. Looking into the distance as if he was placed in front of the camera. 

"I see it you know," Hyerin eyed all of us with a joyful smile. She described how each of us would be perfect for an idol group and I wasn't sure if it was her loving voice, or intriguing smile, but I actually warmed up to the idea. 

"Talking about it is making it more real, oh god. Stoppp!" Sunghoon whined as his brain couldn't handle all the big decisions all at once. 

"Either way, we won't get there into we go through college," Jake mentioned as he pointed to our five laptops sat on the table, "Let's click accept already!" 

"Okay, okay," Heeseung gave in and we all readied ourselves for the next big step. Our eyes glanced at one another's, trying to hide the secret excitement we felt deeply.

"Three... Two... One.. And... Click!