eight

minho hyung <3

hey hyung
can we meet?
cafe near our house
be there in 10

you good?
i'll be there in 10
just make sure you're okay

yes hyung
<3

minho quickly grabbed his stuffs and walked to the cafe they usually hang out at.

" hey " minho softly tapped changbin's shoulder as he noticed the younger was zoning out.

" hey hyung " changbin simply replied.

" what has been bothering you? it's been days and i know you are not this type of person? i was just waiting for you to come up and tell me " minho asked, as he wait for changbin to response.

" hyung.. remember lee juyeon? listen i know you hate hearing his name, neither do i but remember the guy he slept with? " changbin said, as he was holding minho's hand tightly yet softly to calm the older down.

changbin needs to address this. he needs to.

" go on binnie " minho said, with a faint smile to assure the younger.

" han jisung "

that's it. that's the name. as soon as changbin said that, he knew he wasn't hallucinating when he felt something about jisung.

" j-jisung? was that guy? juyeon- i.. changbin.. but i- you- you worked with him changbin how can you- " minho was loss for words. he couldn't even complete his sentences. he rested his head on his palms. the past suddenly came flooding.

he hate this. his panic attack.

" hyung, breathe in. breathe out. you'll be good " changbin lead minho and waited for the older to feel better.

after a good 20 minutes, minho asked changbin to tell him more about this.

" hyung, i know i have been working with jisung for 3 years.. but trust me, i knew nothing about it until a year ago. jisung showed me his highschool pictures and i realised that was him. the guy that everyone was saying juyeon slept with.  i didn't know how to react. i had to act normal and i was really bothered about it for few weeks but i forced myself to forget about it. chan hyung knows nothing about jisung, probably because at that point of time he didn't really got involve with that shit. and when chan hyung wanted to introduce you to jisung, i was afraid. of what you'll feel. of everything " changbin explained as minho has been looking down, playing with his fingers.

" i knew i had seen him somewhere.. or at least heard his name before. i don't know changbin, i don't wanna assume because at that time, we all knew how psycho juyeon are and i had not seen any proofs to prove that the rumors spreading were real... even when it comes right from juyeon's mouth " minho said, and sighed.

" i know hyung.. and i'm telling you this so that you know who's jisung. i'm not trying to ruin anything, i'm just worried " changbin explained, afraid that minho would take it the wrong way.

" i know changbin, and thank you " minho assured with a smile.