thirty-five

a month has passed by, and the scar on minho's stomach are fully healed after being much careful with it.

" finally! i am free! " minho shouted as soon as he got back home after removing the stitches.

jisung chuckled at his boyfriend, as he lay down beside him with a smile. minho turned to face his boyfriend, as his hand reach out to move the strands of hair which was blocking jisung's eyes.

" thank you for staying " minho said, as he look deeply into the younger's eyes.

" thank you too, for every single thing. if it wasn't because of you, the guys wouldn't be behind bars right now " jisung said, and smiled while he's staring into the older's eyes.

minho peck jisung's lips and pulled away quickly with a sneaky smile.

" i miss your lips and you're just giving me that much? " jisung groaned, earning a laugh from the older who loves teasing him.

" let's save those hot moments for another time " minho said, winking at the younger who's rolling his eyes with a smile.

" let's go for a proper date " minho suggested which of course, made jisung very excited.

minho chuckled at his boyfriend who's now jumping around in the room, punching the air.

as soon as they got in the car, minho played another song, by J.One but this time, it wasn't closer but it's alien.

jisung managed to smile this time around, as this song means a lot to him. being able to express his feelings through music, that's what he enjoys.

" i can relate to this song a lot. and i just love how this person deliver the messages in this song. it's so beautiful " minho said and pouted, as his head were nodding along with the song.

" right.. it's beautiful. i think music has the advantage for someone to express their feelings. and that's good. because one music can make thousands relate to it " jisung said, with a smile, hoping that minho wouldn't know.

at the same time, he wants to tell minho real bad.

" i'll wait till you're ready, han jisung " minho thought to himself, as he was secretly eyeing the younger with a smile.

//

after grabbing a dinner at a bbq restaurant, they decided to take a walk at the park. just like their old times, they sat on the swing. nothing but smiles and laughters are in presence.

" hyung " jisung called the older out.

" hm? " minho hummed as he turned to face the younger.

" i have the biggest secret to tell you but i hope you won't be disappointed in me for not telling you earlier " jisung said, as minho shook his head to assure the younger.

" uh how do i start this.. " jisung said, nervously as he was playing with his fingers.

" babe, you don't have to tell me if you're not ready " minho assured the younger with a smile but the younger was fast to shake both of his head and hands.

" that j.one guy... that's me.. i.. i- i was pla-planing to tell you earlier but i need to keep this a secret " jisung said, looking down as he was afraid to look at minho's expression.

unknowingly, minho suddenly appeared infront of him, squating down to reach jisung's eye level.

" han jisung, whether you tell me earlier, now or wouldn't tell me at all, you're still the han jisung i know. this is your career, so don't apologise " minho assured the younger, as he softly pat the younger's head.

" are you not surprised? " jisung curiously asked.

" that you're j.one? babe, i would be dumb not to recognise my own boyfriend's voice since the start i listen to his song on soundcloud " minho said, chuckling as jisung smile along with him.

" i have something to confess too " minho suddenly said.

" 3racha.. " minho said, chuckling as jisung widened his eyes.

" babe !? how !? " jisung asked in surprise, but not too loud as it was getting late.

" the company the three of you are working at, is my dad's company " minho said, as jisung's eyes widened even more, covering his hanging mouth with his own palm.

minho then went to explain about his parents recently told him that 3racha work in their company and his dad totally change his mind in keeping 3racha a secret since they're so talented.

" THAT'S CRAZY " jisung exclaimed, with mixed emotions.

" wanna know what's crazier? i'm actually a trainee there, along with hyunjin and yongbok. chan hyung and changbin knows that the company is my parents'. and for seungmin and jeongin, they're auditioning this upcoming saturday " minho simply explained but the information was too much for him to take in.

" how dare hyunjin and yongbok didn't tell me " jisung softly said, pouting as minho chuckles.

jisung's eyes lit up like firework.

" w-wait.. do you know about the stray kids project then? " jisung asked, receiving a question look from minho.

" s-stray what? " minho asked, as jisung shook his head with a huge smile.

" you're weird but that's why i love you " minho said, chuckling as he look at the younger.

" you're weirder and that's why i love you the most " jisung chuckled, and jokingly winked, making the older burst into laughter.

just like other people, happiness starts with what you struggle with at first. and for both minho and jisung, they didn't give up until the very end, which resulted them to where they are today. strong, understanding and matured.

they don't need anyone else but one another. and that will always stay the same, no matter what.

THE END

a/n: hello everyone !! this is the end of the story but i'll be adding some special chapters ❤ thank you for reading this book 😭🤍