eleven

" where have you guys been? " minho questioned his housemates upon seeing them on the dining table.

" studio min, come and take a sit here " chan said and gestured minho to sit with them.

" how are you feeling hyung? " changbin asked.

" nah okay i guess... shitty but manageable " minho said as he take a sip of cola.

" can we talk? " chan asked as the younger's attention are fully on him.

" about han jisung " chan said.

" hyung i- "

" minho.. at least meet him. hear him out. the reason why changbin had asked you for permission to explain to me about the past in high school is so that we can help you out. i have heard his side. now it's your time to hear jisung out. he's having a hard time. as much as you have been suffering, he has been too. from protecting you " chan said, and pat minho's shoulder before going inside his room.

" do you need me to accompany you until you fall asleep? " changbin carefully asked the older.

" no changbin, thank you. for everything. i'll do this right " minho said, with a faint smile as the younger jumped to hug the older.

" i know you can do this! i believe in you hyung, you are the strongest man on earth and i love you alot " changbin said, still hugging the older.

" gay but i love you too "

" but from protecting me.. what did chan hyung meant? " minho asked his bestfriend who's slowly pulling away from the hug.

" that's... you need to ask the owner of your heart " changbin winked before going in his room.