thirty

" i'm sorry to ruin our mood " jisung apologised, as minho keep saying no.

" baby, no. i'm glad you told me. and we're still going to the last place for our date " minho assured the younger with his smile.

" o-oh sunset? " jisung said, as soon as he realised they're near the beach now.

" yep! " minho exclaimed excitedly. 

both of them excitedly get out from the car, holding hands as they run towards the sea. stopping right infront of the waves, they looked into one another eyes with full of love, this is happiness, both thought to themselves.

" han jisung " minho called the younger out, getting the younger's attention all on him.

" i think you have seen this coming but i'm still going to say it. for the past one month i have been talking with you, it was great. dumb of me to not recognise you when you sent me picture of you. dumb of me to not recognise the guy i have been loving since day 1 i met him in high school. we have been facing different kind of challenges, and because of that challenges we are here now " minho stopped, to hold both of the younger's hands in his.

" i'm more than thankful for your existence han jisung. i love you, it has always been you even after 3 years of not meeting you, and 5 years of knowing you. no one has ever made me feel this way. you're special, very special to me. each day, i just find myself smiling at the thoughts of you being with me. you make me the happiest, and i want to be with you forever " minho stopped once again, as both of his thumbs are brushing against the younger's cheeks who's tearing up.

" this beautiful face of yours, soothing voice of yours and warm embrace of yours, i want to feel and hear them forever han jisung. so i would like to properly ask you, to be mine. han jisung, will you be my boyfriend, my soulmate, my bestfriend, my partner and my lifeline forever? " minho ended his confession with visible tears in his eyes too.

as soon as jisung nodded happily, they leaned for a kiss. sweet and slow kiss before they eventually pull away, with a smile

but as they were enjoying their night, someone is watching them.

is this the beginning of their happiness?

or will this be their first and last?