sixteen

as soon as minho opened his eyes, he was welcome by a beauty sleeping peacefully infront of him. countless of thoughts running through his mind. oh god, only if anyone knows how whipped he is for the younger.

before minho could even carefully remove himself from the younger, he felt jisung tightening his hug.

" stay with me.. and keep staring" jisung mumbled with his husky morning voice, followed by letting out a soft chuckle.

" y-you were awake? " minho asked, flustered that he got caught.

" kinda.. i just felt a stare " jisung replied with a smile, but still closing his eyes.

of course, minho took this chance to admire every single part of jisung's face.

he's so perfect. the older thought.

upon jisung slowly opening his eyes, minho's eyes are already directly staring into his. making his heartbeats unstable.

few minutes passed by, with them still cuddling in the bed, staring into one another eyes and smiling sweetly. this is what they have been wanting since they were in high school.

" i'll go make breakfast for us, you can rest first " minho broke the silence as jisung nodded with a smile.

jisung then reached for his phone and texted his friends

4 gay bestfriends <3

hey guys!!

hyunjinnie ❤
YO
HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT
👀

seungminnie ❤
@hyunjinnie ❤ babe that's not how you greet someone...
anyways jisung! how are you?
are they still bothering you?

yongbokie ❤
hey jisung!!!
we're glad that you seem good there 🥺 we miss you!

uhm
ytd night.. i don't know who it was but a car tried to hit me when i was walking back with minho hyung
they probably know that i'm staying with minho right now
i don't feel 100% safe but i'm 99% safe because minho hyung is with me
but still
i still get anxious when going out
i'm afraid

hyunjinnie ❤
:(
please call us if anything jisung :(

seungminnie ❤
that's very fucked up of them
i hope they rot in jail soon
wtf
what's their point doing these?
and living happily while fucking torturing someone else?
tf

yongbokie ❤
no shit
at this point
i just want to beat the fuck out of them
wtf

hyunjinnie ❤
honestly
FUCKING SAME
WTF
IF I EVER CROSS PATH WITH THEM
THEY WOULD BE KILLED
I'VE BEEN HOLDING THIS FOR WAY TOO LONG
JISUNG DON'T DESERVE THIS

seungminnie ❤
YES JISUNG DON'T DESERVE THIS

yongbokie ❤
OUR PRECIOUS BESTFRIEND DON'T FUCKING DESERVE THIS

yall :(
that's so cute 😭
and thank you so much 🥺
i'm reporting today
i hope i'm ready

hyunjinnie ❤
bubs
if you're not ready
d

on't

yongbokie ❤
yes please
don't if you're not :(

seungminnie ❤
don't go if you're not ready
we love you
we are here if anything

🥺❤
delivered

" jisung " minho softly called the younger

" let's eat " minho said with a smile while approaching the younger.

not to jisung's expectation, minho smoothly grab the younger's hand and lead him to the kitchen.

" wah did you made all of these!? " jisung asked excitedly as minho just nodded with a smile, glad that the younger likes it.

" eat well babe " minho said, with a faint smirk upon seeing jisung froze at his words.

" i- you can't flirt with me when we're eating! " jisung exclaimed, as he slowly look away, not wanting to look at minho and also to hide his blush.

after much laughing and teasing, compliments from jisung were heard multiple of times on how good minho's kimchi fried rice is.

" i'm going to the police today.. can you accompany me? " jisung asked, right after he had finished eating.

" of course sung, but are you sure that you are ready? " minho asked, as jisung nodded cutely.

" i'll always be with you alright, so don't worry about anything and do your best. you have enough proofs, and if you need help, tell me " minho assured the younger as he reach out to hold the younger's hand.

both of them doesn't know what their status with one another is, but what they know is they need each other. it's like they're each other lifeline.