twenty-four

four gay bestfriends ❤

felix stop changing the group name before i accidentally text different group lmao 😭😭😭😭

hyunjinnie ❤
LMAOOOOOOOOO

seungminnie ❤
literally something that would happen

yongbokie ❤
oopsiessssss

ANYGAYS
minho and i
KISSED
KWHDKADISHODJWSOJWDKJSODJWLDJWKDJWKSJLWJSLQKSKWA
i could kiss him all day
his soft lips
everything about him is so perfect

hyunjinnie ❤
YOU WHAT

yongbokie ❤
YOU DKSHDKSHDKSJSS WHAT

seungminnie ❤
the show is starting
our jisung is all grown up
KAHDKSHAKHSKAJSBAKSJAK I'M FREAKING OUT

hyunjinnie ❤
seungmin tried acting cool but he's still shouting LOL
ANYWAYS
KAHSKSHSKAA
we're happy for you actually
BUT KISS
AHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YALL KSHDKWJSS
I'M FREAKING OUT TOO
ANYWAYS BYE

yongbokie ❤
seungjin is freaking out rn so bye
KSHDKAHSJS
read 10:18p.m

//

" h-hey " jisung peep inside minho's room.

" yes sungie? " minho quickly put away his phone to focus on the younger

" hm can i sleep with you tonight? " jisung asked, giving his cute little smile and continuously blinking his eyes.

" yes cutie, come here " minho gestured to the younger to lay beside him.

minho put his left arm out so that jisung could lay down on them. as soon as jisung was beside him, minho pulled the younger closer by the waist.

they look at one another for awhile, and there it goes. minho can't hold it back.

minho leaned in for a kiss, which jisung gladly returned.

" fuck.. you're just so beautiful, i can't resist you " minho said, while looking deep into the younger's eyes.

" you wanna glue your lips to mine then? " jisung jokingly asked and chuckled.

" that sounds like a great idea, but i can just stick my lips to yours without the need of glue " minho replied, wriggling his eyebrows, teasing the younger.

" hyung " jisung called the older out

" the police contacted me " jisung said, earning minho's full attention.

" what did they say babe? " minho asked curiously.

" we did it! they have got enough proofs to produce a arrest warrant & from there, they will be put behind bars! " jisung exclaimed happily.

" aw baby, i'm so proud of you! you did it, not us " minho said, brushing his thumb against jisung's cheek.

" a-are you still going to call me baby? " jisung asked shyly.

" if you're uncomfortable then i can st- "

" no! i love it.. keep calling me that " jisung cut minho off.

minho chuckled at the blushing younger who's covering his face on minho's chest. after much giggling and laughing, eventually both of them fall asleep.