thirteen

minho waited for jisung at their usual hanging out cafe, fidgeting as he play with his fingers nervously. he miss the younger, he do. same goes to the younger, missing the older way too much than he expected.

" hey " the owner of the petite guy in his oversized black hoodie greeted.

" h-hey " minho simply replied, appreciating the younger's beauty.

" uhm i have lots to explain.. you wna talk here or should we go somewhere else? " jisung asked the older.

" i guess i'm okay staying here, there isn't a lot of people either ways " minho replied with an assuring smile.

" so, han jisung. you're the one that i used to know back then 3 years ago right? " minho asked, while not breaking his eye contact with jisung.

" yea that innocent guy who used to talk about you 24/7 to hyunjin aka your damn cousin and always looking silly infront of you by tripping and staring at you " jisung said, and chuckled.

" cute. anyways, chan told me that i should be hearing the story from your side instead of assuming that everything happened in the past were 100% true " minho said, as he could sense that jisung starts to look nervous.

" lee juyeon. kim yugyeom. they forced me to admit those shitty actions because they just.. just threatened me that if i didn't admit to everyone, they will just make your life miserable. and you know, how much i liked you back then. pretty sure hyunjin exposed my ass so yea.. i just went with the flow.. for 3 years, they kept their eyes on me. and eventually, juyeon forced me to be in a relationship with yugyeom for no damn reasons. and yea, yugyeom was the guy who juyeon fucked with back then. it wasn't me. i was with jeno and jaemin when that shit happened " jisung explained, exhaling as much breath as he held while explaining.

" how much you liked me back then? are you telling me that you're not liking me anymore " minho asked, pouting.

" hyung... is that the only thing you focused on? " jisung asked, palming his own forehead, earning a chuckle from minho.

" i'm sorry jisung. for everything. for assuming, for blocking you everywhere, for avoiding you, for not letting you explain back then, for hating you.. just for every single thing " minho expressed his regrets while sincerely looking into the younger's eyes.

" you know i don't mind those right? i was the one who chose to protect you, and i'm willing to do that even if i'm risking my life hyung " jisung said, while minho is just smiling like crazy now.

" han jisung, allow me to be the one protecting you now " minho said,

" hyung what do yo- "

" stay with me. i'm sure chan hyung and changbin don't mind. jeongin is in busan now to visit his parents but i can inform him too. or they can just stay with yongbok, seungmin and hyunjin! please, i feel super uneasy when you're not with me " minho continued,

before jisung could open his mouth to let his words out, minho speak once again.

" no no i need you to stay with me " minho said.

jisung's lips formed a wide smile, as he lean forward to hold the older's hand.

" hyung, i will. and thank you, for willing to protect me " jisung said as minho shook his head with a smile.

" i'm sorry to bring this up again, but what are you planning to do with those guys? " minho carefully asked the younger.

" police babe " jisung simply replied.

" b-babe!? " minho's eyes were wide open as he placed his palm infront of his mouth.

" you're just a bottom.. i've told you since we start texting " jisung said, chuckling.

" no baby, our game is about to start " minho said, winking before taking a sip of his ice americano, enjoying his view of jisung madly blushing.