fifteen

" you can sleep in jeongin's room, call me if anything okay? " minho said before going in the bathroom to take a bath.

jisung nodded as he went inside the room which was just beside minho's.

" i know lee juyeon won't leave me alone " jisung told himself and sigh. he pushed his thoughts away and went to shower as well.

both minho and jisung went to their rooms after saying goodnight.

for some reasons, jisung couldn't sleep. maybe because it isn't his bed. or maybe his thoughts is bothering him.

he got up and walk to minho's. he thought the older would still be awake but he was wrong. he sighed and slowly walk away.

" come here " minho's voice stopped him.

" you're not asleep? i'm sorry did i wake you up? " jisung sound apologetic, and kept pouting which made minho let out a soft chuckle.

" no i was worried about you so i couldn't sleep. come here " minho gestured the younger to hop onto his inner side of his bed.

jisung slowly went to the inner side of minho's bed and lie down. of course, he's lying there awkwardly.

before jisung could say anything, minho placed his blankets on top of jisung, which is now covering both him and jisung. minho then pulled jisung closer by the younger's waist, making the younger facing him.

" let's sleep, i'll keep you safe and push all of your worries away " minho said, making the younger smile.

jisung snuggle the older with his hands wrapped around the older's body, with his head on minho's chest. he could hear the older's heart beats. the sound of minho's heartbeats eventually made him sleepy, as minho softly patting his hair.

" i love you " those were the last three words jisung heard before falling asleep in minho's warm embrace. and a kiss on his forehead were the reason why he smiled before totally falling into his dreamland.