twenty-eight

" where do you want to go next? " minho asked the younger, after they were done taking the sticker photos.

" hm... let's ride the viking ship! " jisung said excitedly, as minho could only smile nervously.

as soon as it is their turn to ride it, jisung could feel that minho seems nervous.

" min? are you okay? " jisung asked, worried about the older who has been keeping quiet since they started queuing up for the viking ship.

" i- i'm.. just afraid of height.. but! i'm okay so don't worry " minho said, and tried to smile without showing that he's nervous.

" we can go take other rides that doesn't include heights " jisung said, as he grabbed the older hand to assure the older.

" no sungie, i'll be fine as long as you're here with me. and i bring you here for us to enjoy! so just stay with me and eventually, i'll forget about my fear " minho assured the younger, with a genuine smile.

they started riding the viking ship and jisung are still holding the older's hand tightly. minho was loss for words during the first few seconds but eventually, he started raising up his arms together with jisung, laughing and smiling together as their hair started getting messy.

" that was literally fun " minho exclaimed, as jisung were panting from shouting too much.

" right! god i shouldn't have shouted though " jisung said, as he started coughing.

" let's grab some drinks! then we can continue with the rides " minho suggested as jisung noddedly happily in agreement.

they started buying drinks and walk around to see which rides they're interested in. time passes by fast as they rode the indoor roller coaster, flume ride, world monorail, drunken basket and bumper car.

soon, it was already 4.30 pm and it's time for minho's second plan of the date.

" jisung, you want to grab some dessert? " minho suggested.

" sure! i'm pretty hungry now " jisung said, chuckling as the rub his belly with a pout.

as soon as they got inside the car, jisung flop himself on the seat with his tired face.

" babe, get some sleep while i drive to our destination " minho said, pecking the younger's cheek before driving off.

soon after, jisung totally fall asleep.

" cute " minho blurt it out.

after a good 30 minutes ride, they finally arrived at a cafe.

" jisung, we have arrived " minho tap the younger's shoulder softly, trying to wake the younger up.

" jisung if you're not going to wake up, i'm going to kiss you " minho said, and soon, jisung pouted his lips.

" you're unbelievable " minho said, chuckling at the younger who's still pouting

minho leaned in, to give the younger a peck. but of course, a peck can never be enough. the kiss was deepened when jisung started wrapping his arms around the older's neck, pulling the older closer. they fought for dominance but eventually jisung gives in and let the older explore his ice-americano-taste-like mouth. the kiss then got heated when minho slid his hands under jisung's clothes, earning a gasp from the sudden touch.

jisung then did the same, roaming his hands around minho's back. minho softly bite the younger's lower lips, which made the younger accidentally moan at the sudden action.

" fuck.. we need to stop, before it get worse down there " minho said, chuckling after pulling away from the younger.

" thanks, for the wake up kiss " jisung chuckled, as minho jokingly rolled his eyes with a smile.

as soon as they got inside the cafe, it was peaceful. there wasn't a lot of people, obviously.

" lee minho! " a voice appeared from the counter.

" jooheon hyung !!!!!! " minho exclaimed excitedly as he run towards the older for a hug.

" ji this is my workplace, and this is jooheon hyung, the most annoying colleague " minho said and laughed as he received a smack from jooheon

" hi jisung, i finally meet you. minho has been talking way too much about you at work " jooheon exposed minho as minho quickly went to jisung to cover the younger's ears.

" hi jooheon hyung, nice to meet you " jisung smiled as he shake jooheon's hand.

" 2 ice choco and 1 cheesecake " minho ordered as they went to sit at their preferred table.

" sungie? you good? " minho asked as the younger simply nodded.

" baby " minho called the younger out, as he softly cupped the youger's face in order to get his attention.

" what's wrong? " minho asked, with a concerning expression.

" the police actually contacted me just now " jisung started.

" mhm go on " minho said, as he hold the younger's hand.

" they say that they might not be able to put the guys behind bars. at most they can do is giving fines " jisung said, and sighed.

" is that all that have been bothering you? " minho asked as the younger slowly nod his head.

" i have seen this coming so i'm not surprised. i'll help you so for now, don't get involve with this if you might get in trouble. and tell me if anything happens, promise? " minho assured the younger, as they pinky promise with a smile.

jisung have no idea what minho is going to do but he trust the older with his whole heart. because minho is the only one he love.