twenty-five

morning came fast and soon, it was the day. their date. jisung went back to his house since all of his clothes are all there and all this while, he has been wearing minho's clothes.

flashback

" hyunjin you need to help me! " minho said as soon as he entered the dance room.

" i'm planning a date for me and jisung! but i have no idea where to go or where he enjoys going to " the older said, pouting.

hyunjin started thinking hard, and soon enough, he got multiple of ideas.

" he enjoys going to the amusement park! i mean you're afraid of heights so we can push that away. hm he enjoys simple date i think? like taking him to a cafe and eating his favourite cheesecake, or just strolling by the beach and while looking at the sunset " hyunjin told minho everything that he could think of.

" thanks baby hyunjin! i owe you alot " minho said, hugging the younger before leaving the room.

hyunjin chuckled, eyeing the older who's slowly disappearing from his sight.

" i'm glad you're happy, hyung " hyunjin said, smiling to himself.

//

" hwang! what should i wear !!! " jisung who has been trying to find an outfit to wear, shouted across the house.

" oh my god ji you're so dramatic " hyunjin rolled his eyes and laughed, making his bestfriend glare at him.

" come lets go, felix and seungmin will help you too " hyunjin said as he walk off first into jisung's room.

" hmm ji you always look better in casual shirt so wear this " felix says, as he takes the plain white t-shirt.

" what about the pants? should i wear my cargo pants or just normal jeans? " jisung questioned his bestfriends who's thinking hard.

" if it's with plain white t-shirt then black jeans would look hella good with it! " seungmin exclaimed as he find for jisung's black jeans.

" okay you can try on first, after that we will see if there's a need to change or add anything " hyunjin said as jisung gave a small nod.

[ jisung's outfit ]

[ jisung's outfit ]

[ minho's outfit ]

on the other hand, minho chose his outfit easily, casual and made sure that his outfit is suitable for the weather. upon dressing up and getting all of his things ready, he went to the basement park to take his car. he usually don't drive, but because it's their date and they're going somewhere further than where they usually go to, minho wants to have a good ride with the younger.

han jisung ❤

hey
i've arrived
but take your time
<3

waitt
5 mins
i'll be down

no worries bubs

❤❤
read 11:36a.m

" thanks guys!!!!!! " jisung shouted before leaving the house.

soon, he sees minho's audi rs7 and smiled.

" hey sungie " minho greeted, as soon as jisung open the car door.

" heyy " jisung greeted back with a smile as he was getting ready to sit on the comfortable cushioned seat.

minho chuckled, making jisung confused. what made jisung's heart stopped beating was that minho suddenly leaned in, very close but no, the older wasn't going to kiss him, not like what the younger were expecting. instead, the older put on the seatbelt for the younger.

" safety first babe. and kisses, save it for later. i know you wanted it " minho said, winking as he move back to start driving.

jisung was blushing like mad at that point. minho turned on songs for them to listen to, and surprisingly, something caught jisung off guard.

" this person.. i love his voice, the way he can rap and sings, he's perfect " minho said, as jisung doesn't know how to respond.

" yea.. where did you find him? i have never heard of his songs before " jisung acted as if nothing is wrong.

" uh you know chan hyung and changbin have soundcloud right? then i came across this account too and i started listening to his demos, they are all so good! " minho said, and smile innocently.

closer by J.One is playing, and all jisung could think of is that this song, was specifically for minho. he wish minho knew that J.One is jisung himself. but he can't tell anyone. besides chan and changbin. no one can know that they are officially composing songs, besides just having a soundcloud.

" this song, is really good. this person didn't even specify any gender and the lyrics are just so beautiful " minho hummed along to the song, making jisung smile.

" you really like this person more than me, don't you? " jisung asked, jokingly in order to push his worries away.

" hm, you can say so " minho teased, earning a glare from the younger.

" drop me off here, i don't want to go on a date with you " jisung said, making minho stopped at the side, leaving jisung in confusion as he thought that minho really want to let him go.

" i was going to save some of my i love yous later but i'll say it one now. i love you han jisung, and no matter what, you're the 1st in my heart. you're much more attractive, amazing, talented, goodlooking and cuter than any other people in this universe. i love you for you, and thank you, for willing to go on a date with me " minho finished off his sentence by giving a peck on the younger's cheek.

" i-i... was just joking around but i love you too, you should know that " jisung replied shyly, as the older chuckled before continue driving to their destination.

high school crush | minsungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara