thirty-four

" doctor! " jisung shouted and pressed the emergency button as soon as he felt minho's fingers moving.

soon the doctor and nurses came to check minho, which jisung needed to wait outside. while waiting, he contacted his friends, and also minho's parents to notify them about minho's situation.

" his conditions so far is all good, but please remember to prevent him from moving around alot and he won't be able to sit up straight for the time being until his scars heal " the doctor said with a smile after coming out from the room as jisung nodded at the words.

" minho hyung... " jisung said, tearing up as soon as he see the older smiling in the bed.

" fuck this scar, just come here and hug me " minho said, in a low tone voice as he was still in pain.

" no... i can't do that min " jisung said, pouting as he sat back in the chair right beside minho's bed.

" i miss you " minho said, as he reach out to hold the younger's hand.

jisung then held the older's hand tightly yet softly with both of his hands, leaning on the older's hand, slowly breaking down.

" y-you have no idea h-how worried i was " jisung said, sniffle in between his words.

jisung can't help but to break down. it was only for few hours but those few hours felt like years. he was so afraid, to lose his only one.

" you're my lifeline. as long as you're here, i'll here baby " minho said, smiling as his other hand start to pat the younger's head.

this is it. their fate. their bond. they belong to one another, and no one else's. they're one another happiness and that's enough for them.

jisung stopped crying, and look up at the older.

" baby.. you didn't get any sleep? " minho asked, worried seeing the younger's puffy and swollen red eyes.

" i kinda did.. and i cried alot so it might have made it worse " jisung said, chuckling followed by a sigh.

" jisung " minho called the younger out.

" you know that i love you a lot right? " minho asked, smiling like an idiot as if he isn't in pain.

" i lo- "

" i'm sorry about yesterday. for leaving you alone. i knew someone has been following us so i went to contact a lawyer about it and when i came back, i already saw him with knife in his hand. i knew i didn't have any time to fight him so i just let him stab me, rather than you " minho said, as he cut jisung off.

" but you know it was dangerous to that! " jisung said in an upset tone, but it soon turn into a smile when minho pointed to his own cheek, asking for a peck.

this man surely knows what will make jisug happy.

before jisung's lips could land on minho's cheek, the older sneakily turn his head so the younger's lips would land on his instead. both could feel their lips turning into a curve against one another.

" i didn't come here for some unholy shits " a familiar voice appeared, making both minho and jisung slightly jumped.

hyunjin chuckled as soon as he step inside the room, closing the door behind him.

" my baby " minho said, pouting as he gestured hyunjin to hug him.

hyunjin happily lean into the older's embrace carefully, as the older pat his hair softly.

" i'm sorry to make you worried " minho said, as hyunjin shake his head slightly.

" great... this is what seungmin means by him feeling as if it's like the both of you who is in the relationship " jisung said, glaring at both his boyfriend and bestfriend who's slowly pulling away with a smile.

" yoooohhhhhhhhh where's my bestfriend " changbin entered the room, making minho laugh at his bestfriend's behaviour.

soon, followed by chan, jeongin, seungmin and felix who take turns to hug the injured one.

" minho you should see your instagram... everyone was a crying mess last night " chan said, as the other five guys turned at him.

" as if you didn't cry as much! " the other five said in unison, making minho and jisung laugh at them, while chan slowly turning away.

as they were laughing and joking around, mr and mrs lee soon arrived.

everyone greeted minho's parents and they were all getting ready to leave the room, including jisung. however, mrs lee was fast to stop jisung with a smile, leaving minho in confusion.

" no way.. i was not awake for few hours and the three of you is already so close !? " minho said, acting as if he's in disbelief.

" we are trying to get close with our son in law, is that wrong? " mr lee said, making minho's eyes widened at that sentence.

jisung just shrugged with a chuckle, as minho was glaring at both of his parents which soon turned into a laughter.

as everyone was laughing and joking, minho realised that this is happiness. whatever he had been through, all of those was a pathway of challenges for him to reach his pathway of happiness. and jisung, will forever be his lifeline.

//

Liked by youknowleeknow and 5,730 othershanjiquokka you, till the very end

hanjiquokka you, till the very end. 🤍
comments is disabled.

Liked by hanjiquokka and 5,969 othersyouknowleeknow grateful for you 🤍comments is disabled

youknowleeknow grateful for you 🤍
comments is disabled.