twenty-one

" hyung " felix started the convo.

" hm? " the older simply replied as he continued looking at the sea, drinking his ice americano.

" were you hurt by that? " felix asked, and minho know what felix is referring to.

it would be a lie if minho said it didn't hurt him.

" i mean i guess. but i'm no one to him. he can go out with whoever he want to. i'm his friend. nothing more. he protect me from juyeon and yugyeom because he probably felt like a owed me something big after i saved him from those big bullies last time " minho said, and sighed.

" but he- nevermind " felix cut himself off and drink the ice chocolate that he had ordered.

" how's you and changbin? you guys are such a love birds " minho asked, and chuckled.

" sorry about that day " felix apologised nervously, and let out a nervous laugh.

" i mean... it's okay that literally wasn't the first time i walked in to you guys fucking " minho shook his head, jokingly make a surprised face.

it's still super embarrassing for felix to talk about it, knowing that his bestfriend walked in to them doing those. but they were lucky that the blanket were covering them.

after having different kind of convos and bidding goodbyes, they started walking back home in different direction.

minho walk slowly, appreciating the music he's listening to and also the emotions he had been feeling since evening. he sigh, and sigh and sigh again.

" why " minho said it out, thinking that he was alone.

" why what? " a voice appeared at his side.

" o-oh jisung, hey " minho greeted the younger with a faint smile.

" are you okay? " jisung asked, noticing that the older isn't being himself.

" yea. how was your date? you look extremely happy " minho said, looking infront to avoid eye contact with the younger.

" it wasn't a date though.. but it was fun!!! " jisung said excitedly.

" oh good then " minho simply replied.

the whole journey back was cold. only the sound of trees and vehicles could be heard. minho didn't say anything at all, and jisung didn't dare to ask anything.