𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙟𝙞𝙣

" hey " hyunjin swing his arms around seungmin's neck, receiving a smile from the shorter.

" how was your practice? " seungmin asked, focusing on his boyfriend who's just few cm apart from him

" it was good i guess.. tiring as always! but minho hyung and yongbokie helped me alot " hyunjin said, unwrapping himself from the shorter as he goes to his bed, putting his things down.

" have a good rest then.. do you want anything? " seungmin asked, as he started reading his book again.

" i want you " hyunjin playfully said, winking as seungmin make a gross face, followed by a smile.

" go and bathe first, i'll give you the hugs you deserve once you're all clean " seungmin said, making hyunjin quickly jumped out of his bed and rushed to the toilet.

seungmin smile widely, only to get caught by the one and only lee minho.

" in love huh " minho said, smirking upon walking towards his bed.

" love teasing me aren't you " seungmin scoffed, making the older chuckled.

" take good care of him, and yourself too seungmin. when we debut later, there will be lots of hardships. but i know you and hyunjin will be able to make it. i've seen the both of you grow together since high school and until now, so be happy and don't worry about others " minho said, as that softened the younger's heart.

" hyung.. " seungmin put down his book, and approach the older for a hug which minho gladly welcome the younger into his embrace.

minho knows how insecure seungmin can be at times, and how the younger can overthink so easily which is why it's good that hyunjin is his partner. because as years passes by, seungmin has changed alot, in a good way, thanks to hyunjin's positive vibes.

after minho had left the room, seungmin patiently wait for hyunjin, sitting on hyunjin's bed. tapping his feet on the floor, playing his fingers.

" babe.. you good? " hyunjin said, quickly approaching seungmin as soon as he noticed the change in seungmin's mood.

" i'm just worried, about us.. i have been worried about this for quite some time " seungmin confessed, as hyunjin sat beside him, pulling him in for a hug.

" baby.. everything will be okay. trust me, trust yourself and trust us. i love you so much and that will never change, despite who we will be. i know things may be hard at times, but i promise you it'll always be us, and it'll always be me standing right by your side " hyunjin assured seungmin, as he is slowly patting the shorter's head.

" i'm so thankful towards you, you know that right? " seungmin said, as hyunjin proudly nod with a smile, making seungmin chuckle.

" cuddles now? we have lots of time " hyunjin said, as he was already lying down on his bed, opening his arms, gesturing his boyfriend to cuddle with him.

seungmin softly jumped into hyunjin's embrace, as hyunjin hugged seungmin tightly yet softly.

they made an eye contact, while smiling. this is pure love, pure happiness for them.

hyunjin placed a kiss on seungmin's forehead, as both smile widely right after.

" i love you " seungmin said, as he's staring deeply into his soulmate's eyes.

" i love you too " hyunjin replied, snuggling his boyfriend closer, as seungmin is able to hear hyunjin's smooth heartbeat.

a/n: hi everyone! hope everyone is doing good so far ❤ for the upcoming few chapters, i'll be writing jeongchan & changlix chapters, and then i'll be ending it with an epilogue ! :)