🔞minsung valentine's special🔞

" good work everyone! do have a long rest before the next practice! " their choreography teacher bid goodbye before leaving the practice room.

" god i'm so tired " hyunjin let out a sigh as he let his body gives up on the floor.

the members followed and lie down, catching their breaths.

minho on the other hand, is trying hard to distract himself after getting turned on by his boyfriend, who had been teasing him ever since their practice started.

as the others was busy talking to one another, minho see this as an advantage to do a revenge.

minho's hand slowly made its way to jisung clothed waist. jisung jumped a little upon feeling a bare hand touching his now bare waist.

" b-babe " jisung tried stopping the older.

minho smirked, knowing that one of jisung's sensitive spot is getting touched.

" you were having fun teasing me.. didn't you? " minho whispered to the younger, with his husky low tone voice, which turned the younger on.

jisung is now trying to change his sitting positions, distracting himself from the older.

" let's go guys! " chan said, and jisung quickly stood up, walking away from the older with a glare.

//

after avoiding minho the whole ride back home, jisung is now lying on his bed, stilk trying to calm his buddy down.

but of course, minho isn't going to let him be. as soon as jisung thought he's free from minho, he was hella wrong. or maybe he was right.

the younger heard the door crack opened, cursing under his breath.

" hey baby " minho greeted the younger cheekily.

on the other hand, of course jisung wouldn't mind minho fucking the shit outta him for teasing him during their practices but he wouldn't want the members to hear them.

" uh babe i'll shower first, wait for me here " jisung said, innocently smiling at his boyfriend who look calm.

jisung was expecting minho to at least stop him but the older didn't which he's glad.

after a good 30 minutes of showering, jisung got out, half naked with his wet hair.

" han jisung.. you expect me to not fuck you with this look of yours? " minho raised his eyebrows, and proceed to check out the younger.

" not on purpose this time around though " jisung said, chuckling as the older rolled his eyes.

as soon as he was in his sweaters and sweatpants, he softly jumped into the older's embrace. minho being minho, he tickled the younger, making the younger giggle non stop.

minho could listen to his boyfriend's laughter all day without getting bored. he swear he's in love. he stared at the younger lovingly, and soon the younger realised.

" am i that attractive? " jisung asked his boyfriend proudly.

" beyond attractive baby " minho said, smiling like an idiot when jisung peck his nose.

" let's eat dinner with the members " jisung said, and was about to stand up but he was pulled by a strong yet soft grip.

" they're all out for dinner " minho said, almost like whispering.

jisung showed a faint smirk when minho started staring at his lips.

( 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 )

" what are you waiting for then? " jisung asked his boyfriend, who's now on top of him.

minho couldn't wait any longer and smashed his lips on the younger's. they started it slow, as they always do. but this time around, they won't stop there.

minho gripped jisung's waist and slowly slipped his hands under the younger's sweater, earning a soft moan.

jisung started roaming his hands under minho's shirt too, enjoying the feeling of his hands on minho's firm back muscles.

they started fighting for dominance and as usual, jisung lost. jisung bucked up his hips, begging for friction when their make our session gets heated.

minho pulled away, loving the view of jisung looking like a beautiful mess under him.

minho got up on his knees, taking off his shirt, smirking when the younger staring at his chest.

" like what you're seeing baby? " minho asked the needy younger.

" just fuck me already " jisung blurted out, before minho went in for another heated kiss.

minho professionally took off the younger's sweater and sweatpants, and now they're only in their boxers. minho smirked when he sees how hard and big the younger is.

wanting to tease the younger, minho palmed jisung's member, painfully slow as he begin attacking the younger's chest, leaving marks all over him.

jisung couldn't let out any words, instead, he let out a soft whimper. the pleasure he's feeling is too good to be true.

in a needy way, minho pulled the younger's boxer down, as well as his.

" it has been long, so i'm going to prepare you " minho said, giving a soft kiss on jisung's forehead before taking the lube on the side bed table.

jisung love how minho is still gentle with him, even when they're making love. even though he's horny right now, he couldn't help but to smile at the older.

while admiring the older, jisung gasped when he felt the older's finger in him, not realising when it got inside him. but his gasped soon turned into a moan  when minho curled his fingers, trying to find the younger's prostate. smirk plastered on minho's face as soon as jisung turned into a moaning mess.

" m-minho more p-please " jisung begged the older.

jisung soon felt empty when minho pulled his fingers out, but it was soon replaced with minho's thick member, making jisung let out a loud moan, as his lips partly open and muffled sounds leaving his mouth.

jisung wrapped his legs around minho's waist, wanting the older to be deeper in him.

" fuck " jisung whimpered loudly as minho hit his prostate. minho smirk, and went deeper, thrusting harder into him.

" moan like a mess baby.. let everyone know how needy you are for me " minho said in between his thrust, nuzzling his face in the younger's neck, letting out a soft moan as he keep on going deeper and harder.

minho's dirty talk during sex has always been jisung's favourite. only he knows how turned on he can be just by listening to his boyfriend's husky voice.

jisung softly grab the older's hair, pulling the older closer for a kiss. after a few seconds, loud satisfied moans could be heard from both, followed by heavy pantings.

minho let his body flop beside jisung, and turn to face the younger seconds after.

" i love you mister han quokka " minho said, with a smile as he fix the younger's sweaty hair.

" i love you too mister leebit " jisung said, chuckling.

" let's take a bath and clean ourselves " jisung said, as a faint smirk could be seen from the older.

" babe.. no.. that was the one and only round " jisung said, rolling his eyes as he stood up to go to the bathroom.

" no baby, it's valentine's.. there's no way i'm only getting one round " minho said, quickly following the younger into the bathroom.

as soon as they're inside, minho softly pinned jisung on the wall, leaning closer towards the younger.

" happy valentine's baby " minho said seducingly, before smashing his lips needily on the younger's.

and that's it, it wasn't the last round.

a/n: cant believe im writing this KSHXKAHDSKKS BUT HAPPY VALENTINES TO EVERYONE 🤩 be my valentines anyone? 👀😳 anyways sorry if this isnt a good one lol i tried rushing it through 😭