twenty-three

" hyung " jisung carefully approaching the older who was lying down on his bed, curling like a ball in his blanket.

he could hear sniffles coming from the older, he knew he fucked everything up.

" i don't want to talk to you now " minho said, sniffling in between his words.

" i'm sorry, i can explain everything hyung " jisung said, coming closer and finally sitting on the older's bed.

" let me in please " jisung said softly, of course minho wanted to resist but who can resist han jisung honestly.

jisung slowly took the blanket off minho as he saw the older slowly letting go of his grip on the blanket. it was dark, especially when both of them are inside the blanket now.

he could see that minho was looking at other places, and not him. he slowly put his fingers on the older's cheek to make the older face him. he wiped off the tears, softly brushing his thumb against the older's cheek.

" i heard everything. were you jealous? " jisung straight up asked the older.

silence are in presence instead of words.

" then should i be jealous too that you went out with mina noona? " jisung asked, and he know he has gotten minho's full attention.

" jisung.. she's got a girlfriend already. and you know she was my was close friend, she is with chan and changbin hyung too " minho said, defending himself.

" and so does chaeyoung. chaeyoung has a girlfriend too, and that's mina noona. both of us is close with them hyung, and you know that i'm just really comfortable with chaeyoung because she's like the cool type of friend. i held her hand and was laughing with her because i accidentally pushed the hot plate which got in contact with her hand so i was apologetic but at the same time it was funny which was why the situation seemed that way " jisung explained and now, minho is just super embarrassed at his own actions.

" so were you jealous? when i went with mina noona " minho asked, no idea why he did but he did anyways.

" of course i was! i lo- "

before jisung could even finish his sentence, minho placed his hand at the back of jisung's neck and attack the younger's lips. the kiss was slow and sweet. they were savouring each other's lips. it was soft and slow but not until jisung let minho's mint flavoured tongue explore inside his mouth, as both were fighting against another to win. not long after, they pulled away, in need of breath.

" sorry i.. i wanted to be the first one saying those words so i love you. i love you alot han jisung, i really do " minho said, still catching his breath.

jisung chuckled at the older and push the blanket of them so he could get a clearer vision of the older.

" i love you too, lee minho "

" and you have said it first, i just wanted to reply to it, even though it took me long enough " jisung said, leaving minho in confusion.

" y-you weren't asleep? " minho stuttered, remembering that night when they slept together.

" i was about to " jisung chuckled.

" and i'm sorry, for kissing you without asking " minho apologised, afraid that it was rude of him to do so.

" you took my lips virginity and i think i love that " jisung said, smiling innocently as minho looked surprised.

" i'm your first kiss !?!?!?!?! " minho shouted in excitement, as jisung nodded softly with a smile on his face.

" let's go on a date tomorrow " minho asked the younger, as the younger's eyes lit up.

" date?! " jisung asked, blinking his eyes multiple of times

" yes baby, a date. you and me " minho said, smiling like an idiot too.

" and sungie, i apologise. for avoiding and not talking things out with you. i promise to be better " minho said, as jisung shook his head to assure the older.

" you're surely a bottom so i'll take good care of you " jisung said and quickly get off the bed before minho would attack him.

" yah han jisung! wait till we fight on bed then we'll see who's the real bottom here! " minho shouted at the younger who was running out of the room, laughing.