𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

3 years has passed by since Stray Kids debuted in Lee Entertainment, one of the biggest three kpop entertainment. Lee Entertainment had gain lots of support and respect, due to their different ways of treating their trainees and artists well without any judgement made.

" HAN JISUNG " minho shouted the younger's name.

" why why? " jisung ran to minho's room, worried about the older.

" nothing.. just miss you ALOT " minho said, giggling as jisung rolled his eyes but still approach the older with a smile.

jisung lay himself down on top of minho as minho pretending to be out of breath.

" please.. you're such a liar this is why i hate you " jisung said, rolling his eyes and wanting to get up incase he's really hurting the older.

but the older was fast to grab the younger's waist, making the younger squealed.

" just comfortably lay on top of me, i was just joking babe.. you know that you're light as a feather right? " minho said, as he play around with the younger's hair.

" you know i might get turned on staying in this position so excuse me while i move away " jisung said, as minho burst out laughing while jisung glare at him.

" okay okay sorry " minho said, resisting himself from laughing.

" you love teasing me, aren't you? " jisung said, sulking as minho pulled the younger closer by his waist.

" i do.. because you're really cute " minho said, lovingly staring into the younger's eyes, which jisung couldn't resist but to grin widely.

" i can't believe we have made this far " jisung said, as he was patting minho's chest.

" i'm really happy. like really am happy because i'm doing everything with you. keeping you safe, ensuring that you're good at all times and being with you 24/7 every year, i can never get bored of you, of us. i'm loving you more and more as day passes by. and god, let's not talk about how sexy you are spitting fires on stage " minho said, ending off playfully with a smile, and a faint smirk.

" let's not talk about you unable to control yourself on stage.. but yea, gotta admit that i would smash you on stage the moment you performed wow " jisung stated, acting as if he's drooling thinking about his boyfriend's performances.

minho chuckled at his playful boyfriend, as his fingers running through the younger's hair.

" and yea, i'm superrrr happy too, thanks to you hyung. you have been my emotional, physical and mental support since the very start and i'm so thankful towards you. when i was at my lowest that time, you were there to take care of me on and off cam. i love you alot and there's no way anything can change that " jisung said, pecking the older's lips, as both chuckle at jisung's sudden action.

" thank you too, for understanding me well. for being my physical, emotional and mental support too. you have been taking good care of me, checking on me no matter if i was on a rough phase or flowery path, you have been staying by my side to support whatever i'm doing or trying " minho said, caressing the younger's cheek with a smile.

" wait.. give me a moment " jisung suddenly said, reaching out for his phone, leaving the older in confusion.

2,248,974 likesrealstraykids 귀여운 녀석 #한스타그램view 415,986 commentsminsungfp WHATminsungreal KAHDKAHSJSskz_8 minsung boyfriends7 February 2021 • See Translationrealstraykids cute guy #hanstagram

2,248,974 likes
realstraykids 귀여운 녀석 #한스타그램
view 415,986 comments
minsungfp WHAT
minsungreal KAHDKAHSJS
skz_8 minsung boyfriends
7 February 2021 • See Translation
realstraykids cute guy #hanstagram

" babe " minho chuckled after seeing what jisung had done.

" what? just gotta remind everyone that i have a man.. and you're taken! " jisung said, as jealousy could be heared clearly in his tone.

" baby.. now what made you feel this way? " minho asked, as jisung know what minho is referring to.

" just.. those male and female idols who have been trying to get your numbers and flirt with you backstage " jisung scoffed, and rolled his eyes when minho started chuckling.

" baby.. you know i didn't give them mine right? neither did i entertain them " minho assuring the younger, but still that wasn't enough for jisung to feel better.

" i know. i just... really am insecure. about everything. i'm not as good looking as those guys or girls are... and i'm afraid that one day yo- "

" han jisung, you don't trust me? " minho cut the younger off, this time around, it's minho who feel hurt as it seem as if jisung don't trust him enough.

" look, i trust you hyung. alot. but i don't trust those peeps who tried flirting or so called want to be friends with you but actually want to hit you up " jisung said, followed by a sigh coming out from his mouth.

" baby, all you need is to trust me. and no, i'm not finding any friends outside of stray kids. the 7 of you is enough to be my bestfriends. i don't trust anyone else enough to be my friend unless they're genuine, not for status or any other shits. i know you're insecure but trust me, you're so fucking perfect. literally han jisung, i wish i can just kiss you on stage and let people know how lucky i am to have such an amazing talented good looking boyfriend that only i can have, to myself " minho assured the younger, and this time around, he managed to make jisung smile.

" i'm sorry for my words.. i- i didn't mean to sound controlling. but i just hate it when people just straight up flirt with you and you does nothing about that " jisung pouted, making the older chuckle.

" then baby, i'll make sure to avoid anyone who try to lay their hands on me. if i said that only i can have you all to myself, then only you can have me all to yourself too " minho said, with a proud grin, making the younger smile at his understanding boyfriend.

" i love you, alot han jisung. i really do. like alot, alot alot alot. i love you so much, till my last breath " minho confessed, while staring into jisung's eyes as he run his fingers through the younger's hair.

" i love you so so so so so much more lee minho, like real alot alot alot alot too " jisung replied, as both chuckle, while cuddling.

" and once again, i'm sorry for being jealous. it was immature of m- " jisung apologised once again.

instead of replying with words, minho cut the younger off by smashing his lips on the younger's.

and of course, it doesn't end there. if his words can't assure the younger enough, his actions will make sure jisung understood that minho only want him, until the very end.

THE END

YAY! thank you everyone for supporting this book all this while 🥺🥺🥺 it means alot to me lol esp when i didn't expect this book to kinda get more reads that i had expected 😭 this is like literally the first ever book that ive written over 20 chapters, which is why this explains minsung superior 😂

ANDDDDDDDDDDDD

i have an upcoming special minsung chapter for valentines on the 14th! and it will be 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 so please don't read if you're a minor or uncomfortable with bxb smut 🥲