ten

flashback

" hyunjin please.. let me continue with this act. let me just give in to both juyeon and yugyeom. let them do whatever they want to me as long as minho hyung is safe " jisung pleaded.

scars, bruises and tears are covered on the shorter's. everything was a mess.

" jisung you know you should just tell chan about this. you're in the same vocal class as him right? i know they're afraid of him. i can't go on seeing you everyday getting beaten like this. it's mentally and physically abusing you " hyunjin stated, trying his best to convince the shorter but to no avail.

jisung just want to protect minho, even if it means to risk his life. he would do anything.

on the other hand, minho is still clueless. hating jisung, avoiding jisung. rumors are still spreading, more and more each day.

" are you not planning to talk to jisung? " changbin asked the older, who has been staring outside the window.

" changbin please, i don't want to talk about him. i hate him " minho simply replied as changbin could just nodded.

//

" how can i not recognise you jisung " changbin said to himself and chuckled.

changbin has been thinking a lot about the past. how puberty hit jisung until he couldn't recognise the younger.

" but minho hyung is dumb too.. how can he not recognise his love " changbin laughed out loud, as he was alone in the studio. maybe that's what he thought.

" who's dumb? " a voice appeared out of nowhere.

" j-jisung, hey! " changbin tried to play it off.

" cut it off hyung " jisung replied with a chuckled.

" i know i'm talking to the one and only lee minho right now " jisung truthfully replied.

" and please do call that hwang hyunjin dumb for forgetting that minho hyung is his damn cousin... and he knows everything about the past so i had no idea why he acted infront of minho hyung when i was admitted in hospital that day "

jisung said, as changbin raised his eyebrow.

" yea i have lots to explain. but let's go to the cafe after this. with chan hyung. i'm going to make things right " jisung said, with a smile.

" MY BABY IS ALL GROWN UP " changbin shouted and jumped into the younger's embrace.

//

the three producers went to find a table to sit after they have ordered their drinks.

" chan hyung this might be really confusing for you so stop us if you're confused " changbin said as the older nodded with a smile.

" i'll say this on behalf of minho hyung because i don't think he would be stable enough to be telling you this so i've gotten his permission " changbin said once again and breathe in before he start.

" remember lee juyeon? that guy who minho hyung used to be really close with " changbin questioned.

" i sort of do.. what's with him? " chan asked the younger.

" now try to remember the guy who minho hyung always talk about during our chemistry lesson " changbin said, as chan started thinking hard.

" oh! hwang hyunjin's bestfriend!! who was that guy? that small cute little guy wearing glasses who always look like a bean when walking with hyunjin " chan said seriously, as changbin began to laugh.

" hyung.. that's mean " jisung said, as chan still had no clue why the younger sound and seem offended.

" that was han jisung " changbin said, aa he look at chan who was nodding.

" yea yea han jisung that guy han jis- WHAT THE FUCK !? " chan shouted upon realising the reality.

" no shit hyung you're so mean i hate you " jisung jokingly started sulking.

" you looked way different in high school jisung... where did your glasses go? " chan said, bursting into laughter when jisung started glaring at him.

" anyways back to the story, remember when minho hyung was super mad when juyeon kept telling minho that he had slept with han jisung? " changbin asked, as chan slowly covered his hanging open mouth with his hands.

" y-you really did? " chan carefully asked the younger, who gladly shook his head and chan let out a relief sigh.

" but i had to admit that i did those things with that jerk. in order to protect minho.. " jisung confessed, as the older guys could just sigh at the strong man right infront of them.

" for the past 3 years, they have been threatening me.. as well as threatening me to be in a relationship with kim yugyeom, the actual dude who slept with juyeon on that night " jisung said.

" also, i had actually forgotten that hyunjin is actually minho's cousin until i came across my bestfriends laughing over minho's post on instagram.. and hyunjin actually acted on that day when i got admitted to the hospital.. i don't know why he did that but i'm pretty sure it was to protect minho hyung's feelings and also to cover me up " jisung explained, as the guys have a better understanding of the situation now.

" so what now " chan asked.

" i.. want to report juyeon and yugyeom to the police " jisung said.

" we are here for you, we'll go with you whenever you're ready " changbin said with an assuring smile.

" do you have enough proofs? " chan asked as jisung quickly nod with a smile.

" use this phone for now " chan said, as he slide the phone on the table until it reach infront of jisung.

" incase they try to contact or locate you " changbin said as chan nodded.

" i can't thank you guys enough " jisung pouted as his eyes were getting teary.

" pay us back with those pictures of you in your rectangle specs " changbin said as chan burst into a huge laughter followed by jisung's dead glare but was soon turned into a precious smile.