seven

[ this chapter will not be a text chapter ]

the older slowly went closer to the younger, who's now not facing him.

" jisung " minho faintly called.

it broke his heart seeing the younger in this state. he doesn't know why but he has felt as if there is a deep connection between him and jisung ever since they started talking.

" i- i'm sorry " jisung voice cracked, as sobs could be heard in the room.

minho slowly and softly cupped the younger's face, making the younger now looking at him. he wiped the tears with his thumb, not breaking the eye contact he's having with jisung.

" why are you sorry jisung? i should be the one " minho said and sighed, leaving the younger in confusion.

" i actually saw what happened. but i swear i didn't know that was you.. i have always been minding my own business around other people so when i saw that situation, my mindset was to not interfere even though i know i should have! i'm sorry. i was dumb and i am just stupid for not st- " his sentences was soon cut off by jisung.

" hyung.. it's okay. you're here with me now, and i would like to thank you being here with me " jisung assured the older.

surely jisung has a lot of explaination to make but of course, minho didn't pressure him to do so which is why he's thankful. they kept on talking about the scars on jisung and what did the doctor told him. but not until their friends came inside the room.

" minho hyung... i can't believe you didn't tell me that you know jisung !!!! " hyunjin shouted as soon as he stepped inside the room.

" you're still loud as always, aren't you? come here baby i miss you " minho chuckled and gestured hyunjin to rest in his embrace.

" you're not hugging my boyfriend for that long minho hyung " seungmin said as he pulled hyunjin away from minho, causing minho to just laugh.

" yah kim seungmin! i'm not even interested in your hwang " minho said as he laughed, looking down at jisung who's now laughing at the whole situation.

" so jisung, it's such a small world but hyunjin is my cousin! and i know seungmin and felix because of hyunjin " minho explained as jisung just nodded, getting the information in his head.

" yah han jisung! do you know how worried we all were? " chan talked, after standing at the back for almost 10 minutes.

everyone knows how much chan care about his friends which is why he's protective over them.

" han jisung? why does it sound so familiar? " minho thought.

on the other hand, changbin were observing minho as soon as chan called jisung's full name.

" hey you good? " felix asked changbin who's standing beside him.

" y-yeah just have a lot in mind " changbin simply replied with a faint smile.

" if only you knew, minho " changbin thought.