𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙭

" babe " changbin called the younger out, who is now sitting on the sofa, playing his game.

" hey " felix simply replied with a smile, before focusing back on his game.

changbin went and sit beside the younger, snuggling the younger in his embrace.

" babe i'm playing right now " felix replied, giggling as he could feel the older's breath on his bare neck.

" it's not my fault that i'm breathing babe " changbin said, snuggling closer and as what he wanted, he got it.

" you just wanted me to stop playing, don't you " felix said, quitting his game and putting the remote away, as he focus on his clingy boyfriend.

" if you have already know it, then why did you still continue? " changbin said, pouting, making the younger chuckle.

" i love teasing you, you should know that baby " felix said, planting a kiss on the older's forehead with a smile.

" do you have anything to do today? " felix asked, as changbin start to think.

" hm i think i'm free? not sure though, chan hyung might ring my phone anytime he want to " changbin said, chuckling as felix starts to agree.

" how is it going on your side? " changbin said, positioning himself so that he's now hugging the younger's waist, as the younger resting on his chest.

" kinda stressful i gotta admit. but that's okay i guess, minho hyung and hyunjin work well with me so the three of us tends to laugh alot " felix said, assuring the older.

" that's good to hear babe! " changbin said, as he suddenly looked down at the younger, staring lovingly.

" hm? " felix asked while looking up at the older.

" nothing.. i'm just really really thankful for you. thankful that you're mine. and thankful that everything will be okay even after we will debut " changbin said, making the younger pout with teary sparkling eyes.

" naw babe... i didn't stop playing game for you to make me cry " felix said, as changbin burst out laughing.

" oho " a familiar voice appeared in the background, making both changbin and felix turn their head around.

" am i watching a movie or something? " jisung said, covering his eyes as if he had saw something unholy.

" we weren't even fucking " changbin simply said, as felix smacked changbin softly, receiving a question look from the older.

" oh man let's not get started on the night that i walked in to y- "

" oh minho hyung! " felix said, cutting jisung's words off as jisung quickly looked behind, only to realise that he had been tricked.

" this bitches really... " jisung scoffed, but chuckled afterwards as both changbin and felix had run into their room.

" why would you remind him of that! " felix said, playfully smacking changbin's well built chest.

" babe, there's nothing to be embarrassed about.. we were under the sheets either ways...... and also! as if he and minho hyung hasn't fucked yet " changbin scoffed, as felix eyes went wide as a world globe.

" t-they did!? " felix asked, nearly screaming in a high pitch tone.

" w-was that supposed to be a.... secret? " changbin innocently asked, as felix shook his head with a laugh.

" no.. but jisung lied to me! he said they hasn't done it " felix said, laughing as changbin joined him too.

after much laughing, changbin stopped to stare at the younger with his loving eyes.

" come here " changbin gestured the younger to lay beside him.

as soon as felix is in changbin's embrace, the older snuggle the younger closer.

" i love your smell, as always " felix said, repeatingly smelling the older.

" only my smell? because as far as i can remember, i love everything about you " changbin said, pouting as the younger chuckle at his sulking boyfriend.

" babe, of course i love everything about you too " felix said, planting kisses on the older's face.

which of course, changbin couldn't help but to grin like an idiot.

" i " changbin planted a kiss on the younger's forehead.

" love " followed by a kiss on the younger's cheeks

" you " again, but on the younger's nose.

" forever " lastly, a soft slow kiss planted on the younger's lips.