Chapter 21: What is the true way of magic?

The first place until now is occupied by Fairytail Team A, while the second by Team B.

This scares the remaining guild causing them to think of unjust ways to defeat them.

After the round in White tiger's guildhall.

"YOU USELESS BRATS!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT HANDLE SUCH A SIMPLE TASK, LIKE DEFEATING THOSE FAIRIES!!!" shouts the guild master in anger.

He throws the table upside down and commands all the members who participated to kneel before him.

"CAIRO!! COME HERE NOW!!" shouts the master in anger.

Cairo immediately walked; forwards calmly and kneels before the master.

The master takes out his whip from his belt and whips Cairo cruelly for losing the match.

The guild members turn their heads away to avoid the brutal scene.

Cairo gets whipped repeatedly but doesn't even shed a tear or yell in pain.

Once the master stops whipping him gets up and bows. 

"Master, I have decided that this guild isn't the right place for me. The guild which doesn't cherish the ways of magic but is solely on victory is not the right place for me," says Cairo.

"WHAT!!!HOW DARE YOU!!! I DON'T NEED SUCH FOOLS LIKE YOU ANYWAYS!!! DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO JOIN HIM!!!" shouts the master in anger. 

Cairo without wasting any more time immediately leaves the guild.

He walks on the street with all his wounds bleeding heavily.
Blood drips on the path like a river flowing away from a glacier.

His legs begin to shiver due to weakness but he still continues to walk forward, with no knowledge of where he was going.  
Far away from Cairo,

In the Fairytail guildhall,

 Zero was eating, he suddenly hears a voice calling for help. 
Zero is confused and immediately follows that voice and sees Cairo walking all hurt and bleeding heavily.

Zero recognizes Cairo and says "Hey aren't you Cairo from Whitetiger. The one who participated in today's contest. Why are you hurt so badly!!! Did something happen!!". 

Cairo doesn't hear or notice Zero.
He continues talking to himself.

"Why are people so cruel? Wasn't magic really made to kill people and win over others? Was is it really made for the powerful to trample upon the weak?... I don't really know...But I wish there could be a place where magic would be used for the good and protection of others..." says Cairo to himself. 
"I have never had a family or even a place I could call home all the life I had been walking away hurt and bleeding like this...Weak...But why?..No matter how much I try I am still weak?... Please someone save me, I can't walk forward anymore...Please...I beg of you..." 

"I heard you...Cairo" Says Zero softly.

and catches him in his arms.

Cairo wasn't able to recognize Zero or reply back due to excessive loss of blood which made his body weak and dizzy.

Cairo suddenly fainted and Zero caught him before he hit the ground.

Zero wrapped Cairo's arm around his shoulder and carried him to the guildhall.