Chapter 22: Day 3: The playroom of misfortune

The next day of the Grand Magic Games begins. The streets of the city once again are filled with sounds of people cheering.

Fairy tail Team A has taken the lead and Team B continues to secure 2nd place. This builds tension in the minds of White tiger. After the event last night Cairo leaves White tiger and decides to join Fairy tail.

Suddenly confetti cannons burst spreading all around the colosseum symbolizing the beginning of today's match.

The participants begin to get ready. They began to stretch each of their limbs and rotated their head as exercise. All of them had the expression "I won't back down!!" written all over their face.

But unlike the others, one person was sitting quietly on his seat shivering in nervousness.
And that person was none other than our cute little Zero.
Mavis then comes to wish Zero all the best and witnesses him sweating and shivering.
Mavis Chuckles.

"Why are you laughing!!!" shouts Zero in anger.
"Nothing, It is funny seeing a dragon nervous about fighting humans." Says Mavis.
Zero sighs and says in worry "It is not that I am afraid of losing, But I am afraid of fighting in front of such a huge crowd. I am afraid my power will go out of control and hurt everyone here...".
"You don't need to worry about that, If anything like that happens Zera and I will take care of it."
Zero nodded his head and took a deep breath.
The trumpets began and confetti blasted all over the colosseum.
The match was about to begin.
All the participants march forward towards the arena.
Zero looks up at the audience and stares at them cheering.
Facing their innocent faces makes Zero even more nervous than before.
The members begin to worry.
The Host begins to instruct the rules of the game.
"Dear participants, Today's match is unlike all the others that you have played till now...You will all be placed in different positions of a maze called 'The playroom of misfortune', This maze will not only test your power but also your luck and sometimes can also trigger the hidden trauma's in your head!... Once you are all placed in the maze, you will have to find a door which will take you to a chamber where you will have to face one of the members of our council...But one of these doors will not lead you to any council member but will directly send you to stage 2 of the maze. Remember, you can only pass stage 1 if you have defeated or made the council member surrender...The details of stage 2 will be announced later. And now it is time, to begin with, the match." says the Host.
As soon as the host finishes explaining a huge labyrinth appears in the middle of the arena.
All the participants suddenly begin to disappear from their position and are transported to their position in the maze.  

To be continued...