Chapter 3: Our new family

(note: pls play the video while reading to add soundtrack effects)
Zera was still reluctant to believe Yuri, so she asked him, "How do you know us? How are you related to our parents?"

The master replied saying,

"Both of you know that I am your parents' closest friend, but I am also your mother's half brother. She left Fiore after getting married to your father and both of them have lived away from the capital ever since. They never visited nor did they even tell how they were doing. But seventeen years ago, at midnight amidst a rainstorm, your mother had come to my door hurt badly. I was shocked by her injuries. She was in so much pain that I couldn't bring myself to ask her why she had come to me and why she was hurt so badly.

The next day after she had healed, she said in a frail voice, "My daughters Zera and Mavis will come to you. Once they do please support them and protect them. They have the powers of the imperial twin dragons and because of that their lives are in danger. You must keep them away from..." Before she could finish her sentence she passed away and left me in tears and shock. Since then I swore to god I would protect both of you."

Mavis and Zera began to cry because they were scared of what was lying in front of them. They were scared that to find the truth they would have to face the enemy. But if they mess up their powers could lead to the destruction of humanity.

Seeing them both in tears, the master says "I know you both want to find the truth to your parents' death and I will support both of you. But you both need to remember that you both have great power and if it ever falls into the wrong hands the world will be in danger. I have decided to teach you other magic so that you can keep your identities a secret."

The girls who were trembling a minute ago suddenly became happy and hugged the master and said, "Thank you, uncle Yuri, We won't disappoint you. But since you're going to teach us, we should call you Master."

The master replies saying, "Your wish, I am fine with anything."

Both Mavis and Zera had once again found a person to call their family.

The girls who lived their life alone struggling to survive with no family or friend to even smile with before they met each other finally found a place to call home.

The girls then decided to join Fairy tail and learn new magic from their new master Yuri.

What kind of magic will the girls learn? Will they learn something powerful or just to make people think they are weak? Will their master teach them new magic?

To be continued...