Chapter 2: Is she a girl or a woman?

(note: pls play the video while reading to add soundtrack affects)
In the last chapter Mavis and Zera witness a strange old woman who comes to them and asks them if they were searching for a man named Caelus.

After hearing that from a woman who they don't even know, the girls became alert and stepped a little back from the old woman.

Then the old woman said, " Don't worry I am not here to hurt you both". Zera then said, " How can we believe you ?".

Then the woman replied, "You will believe it once I show you something, follow me I have to take you both somewhere".

The girls then followed the women but still didn't keep their guards down because they knew that during their quest to find the answer nobody could be trusted blindly no matter how nice they were.

The women then took them to the guildhall of the strongest guild of Fiore Fairy tail.

The girls were amazed by the huge guildhall and the magic power they were sensing from the inside.

Mavis says "Wow sis, this guild is no joke. No wonder they are so famous. But sadly they aren't as powerful as me for sure."

Zera then replied " yea yea, but remember don't put your guard down, they are not a simple guild. Normal wizards won't have such massive power, these people are different."

The old woman then says " Yup, you are right. Arcane is no ordinary guild, this is a guild which began when wizards first came to existence. They not only practice normal magic but few members have ancient magic such as dragon slaying and demon-slaying. Few even have special powers such as taking demon forms and summoning spirits."

Mavis then replies " Wow, really I wanna challenge them, let's see if they can beat me."

Everyone laughs at Mavis's innocence and how childish she was.

Both the girls suddenly felt huge pressure when they were entering the gates of the guild.

Then the old woman explained, " Don't worry this is just a protective barrier."

Zera was amazed by the power of the barrier. Even though both their powers were enough to break the barrier, they were amazed that such a powerful barrier existed in the present world.

When they passed through the barrier, suddenly the old woman began to transform and turned into a young girl.

Then Mavis said, " Wait aren't you that girl who bumped into me at the market!!!"

Then she replied "Yup. Let me introduce myself, I am Wendy. My master sent me to actually bring you people to the guildhall so that he can discuss something important with you."

Zera then asked, "Who is your master ?"

Wendy then replied, "You will know when you meet him"

Wendy then sent Mavis and Zera to the second floor of the guildhall, the master's office.

When Zera and Mavis knocked at the door of the office. The door opened and an old man said "Welcome Zera and Mavis. I am Yuri, the guild master of this guild and the man who both of you are searching for, Caelus."

Zera and Mavis were shocked knowing that their parents' friend was not an ordinary man but the guild master of Fairy tail. From that moment they knew that the identity of their parents wasn't ordinary like they thought it was.

How was the master related to their parents? was he really their best friend and can he be trusted?

To be continued...