Chapter 4: What's my element?

(note: pls play the video while reading to add soundtrack affects)
In the last chapter, the girls join the guild and decide to learn new magic to protect their identity. They also finally find the man named Caelus, who turned out to be the half brother of their mother.

Right after they decide on learning new magic. The master takes Mavis and Zera to test their ground elements.

Wendy's magic class time :

What is a ground element?

A ground element is the most suitable element for a mage. Every wizard has their own element for example The master has the element of the sky, Due to this element he can control the air and atmosphere around his opponents and use the atmosphere around him to attack and defend himself.

Now let's go back (^∇^)ノ

The master takes both of them to the ancient temple of element present below the guildhall.

The girls were amazed by seeing how many elements were found and were excited to see which element was theirs.

The master then says" Which one of you wants to test first ?"

Then Mavis shouts "Me! Me !! choose ME!!!"

The master chuckled and said "Okay, Okay calm down"

He then explains to the girls the process and takes Mavis to the main testing equipment.

Mavis then sits down and begins to release her power to test her element.

The equipment began to detect her element.

The first element which was detected was darkness as expected, but right after that three other elements were detected and they were equipping, celestial, and demon-slaying magic.

The master was amazed,

It was the first time he witnessed that someone had four different elements at the same time.

Then Zera went to test hers.

As soon as she began to release her power.

The equipment detected four elements and they were fire dragon slaying, light, enchantment, and equipping magic.

The master was shocked to see both of them with such great magical ability,

Their ground element was irrespective of their identity as the two twin imperial dragons, Which meant that even if they weren't the imperial dragons they would still have these elements and massive power.

He then spoke to himself in a low voice "These girls are no ordinary pair. I am actually honored that I was the first person to discover their amazing talent. But sadly this just made their life even more hard and impossible to become normal again."

After testing their powers the master first decides to teach them the element which is common in them, which is equipping magic.

Wendy's magic class time :

What is equipping magic?

Equipping magic aka Requip magic is a type of Spatial Magic related to the summoning of various types of equipment.

This Magic allows the users to store items in a pocket dimension so they can easily summon it at any time, even during battle, which gives them a high level of flexibility in combat.

However, there is a limit to how much the pocket dimension can store. Requip can be used for simple or combat-related purposes. Some users may just choose to use it to change their clothing. More skilled users can Requip different weapons in battle, and it is even possible to Requip armors in the midst of battle.

Requip users can also project a holographic inventory screen where they can view and organize items in their pocket dimension, as well as add items without the user equipping it on themselves.

Now let's go back (^∇^)ノ

How do you think the master is going to teach these two magical geniuses?? What test is he going to put to unlock their potential??