Chapter 10: We got our guild marks !!!

Wendy calls both Zera and Mavis to the guildhall for an announcement.

When they reach the guildhall the master announces

"You guys have gone and done it again !! look at how much paperwork the council sent me this time !!! And it's all complaints!!! All you guys ever do is get the council mad at me!! The council is complaining about all the damage you are causing to public property!!!

However...To hell with the council!!! Listen up! Power that surpasses reason is still born from reason. Magic is not a miraculous power. It is only realized when the flow of magic inside us and the natural world come into perfect sync! Magic comes from mental strength and focus...No! It comes from your entire soul !!! Worry about the eyes watching you from high above and you will make no progress in the ways of magic!! Don't let the fools in the council scare you!! Follow the path you believe in! That's what Fairy tail wizards do !!!"

The whole guild hall cheered for the master and Both Mavis and Zera were amazed by the guild's liveliness.

And then,

Wendy gives both Zera and Mavis the guild mark and says

"There! You're now a member of Fairy tail. Welcome to the guild both of you!!!"

Mavis and Zera jump up in joy and say "YO MASTER WE GOT OUR GUILD MARKS!!! aWESOME RIGHT ?"

The master chuckles and says "Oh yeah! That's great girls."

Wendy's magic class:

What is a guild mark?

A guild mark is a symbol each member has to show that they are a part of a certain guild, For example here in fairy tail all have the guild emblem as our guild mark.

Next Chapter: The girls go on their first job request.